Chapter sixteen: Lets take a vacation

Jen's birthday and Valentine's Day are only a few days away and Brad has been planning a surprise getaway for the two of them. He's asked her friends to take her shopping for the day so he can get all the plans finalised. He's asked Court and Dre for advice on what he needs to pack for Jen since she won't have time to pack her own suitcase before they go. He has no idea what she needs. The girls have written him out a list of what he needs to pack and the list is very long.

(Brad's P.O.V)

I've just packed my suitcase and I'm about to start packing Jen's. I'm so glad Court and Dre gave me this list as I know I'd be in trouble if they didn't, hahaha. I start to pack and I think to myself why on earth does she need all this stuff. I can't even begin to tell you how many things are on this list but I better make sure I pack it all. I don't want to be in the doghouse during the whole vacation. Also I packed one of my favourite lingerie sets of Jen's that she could maybe wear on Valentine's Day. A few hours later, all the suitcases are zipped and I've loaded them into the car so Jen doesn't see them when she comes home. I've contacted the producers of F.R.I.E.N.D.S obviously to make sure Jen can get time off and they gladly allowed it, thankfully.

Jen should be home soon and I can't wait to surprise her. I've booked a two week vacation in Cabo, one of Jen's favourite places to vacation. We are staying in this amazing wooden hut that's got it's own private beach and pool. There's a built in jacuzzi  in the bath tub. The place is huge and I can't wait to see Jen's reaction.

As I'm relaxing on the couch I hear Jen's keys in the door. She throws her keys down on the table, puts her shopping bags down and comes and sits next to me on the couch.

"How was shopping babe?" I ask intrigued to know how her day was

"It was really fun. I got a few clothing items and then we went for lunch at this little cafe. We should go there sometime, it was delicious" Jen replies leaning on my shoulder. I pull her so she's sitting sideways on my lap and we just sit there in a hug for a few minutes.

"Right I've got a surprise for you but first you need to go and take a quick shower and get changed into something more comfortable" She looks at me confused but agrees with me and goes to the shower.

An hour later she comes downstairs with her wet hair in french braids and she's wearing an oversized knit hoodie, black leggings and white trainers. She walks over to me, stands in front of me and says "is this comfortable enough?"

"Yes baby" I reply. She looks around and wonders where all her shopping bags are and I said I put them in the closet.

"You're acting really strange, and why are you looking at me like that?" She asks as I'm staring at her smiling.

"Well in about 20 minutes we have to leave for the surprise. I dropped Norman off at Courteney's and she's gonna watch him"

"What do you mean watch him? Where are we going?"

"Now that is something I can't tell you just yet but you'll figure it out soon. Also don't worry about anything, I've sorted out everything" I say just to ease her mind as I know she's not a huge fan of surprises. We hang out on the couch until we have to set off.

*The car ride*

Brad and Jen lock up the house and get in the car, Brad in the drivers seat and Jen in the passenger seat since she doesn't know where their going and they head to the airport. Jen knows they are going somewhere for a few days since Court has Norman but that's all she's aware of.

"Seriously Brad, come on what's going on? Where are we going?

"Jen baby, in a few minutes you'll find out. Where nearly there"