Chapter fifty: Starting the nursery

(Jen's P.O.V)

Brad and I were so tired after our amazing time together yesterday afternoon that we didn't end up putting up the nursery furniture so we are going to do that today. I'm so excited I can't wait.

Brad has already been awake for a while and he has transferred all the boxes to the nursery. I get out of bed and just throw on a nighty and go to meet him.

"Good afternoon sleepy head" He says as I walk up to him as he's getting one crib out of its box

"You can blame your daughters for that" I say as I let out another yawn, something I've been doing a lot recently

"Why don't you go back to bed, you still look so tired baby" Brad says as I sit down beside him

"I want to help you. I want to be a part of building our daughters nursery" I grab a screw driver and help him screw in some of the pieces to the crib

"Okay but you're not doing anything that could harm you. You can do the screwing but no lifting"

I love that Brad's so protective of me. He won't let me do anything he thinks is 'dangerous', it just shows that he cares immensely about me and our children. I listen to what he says and I'm in charge of the screwing.

An hour later we have one crib and half of the drawer unit assembled. Brad moves the crib up against the wall that it's going to go on and now I can't wait to get the other one assembled.

"Lets do the other crib now, I want to see what they look like together" I say as I stand up to go and get the other crib box

"Sit down, I said no heavy lifting... I'll get the crib and you just continue to screw the pieces into the drawer unit"

I continue to finish the drawer unit and when it's done, I stand up and celebrate.

"IT'S DONE WHOO WHOO" I shout as I wave my hands in the air

"Well done baby, now where do you want this to go?"

"I think it'll look nice underneath the window"

Brad moves the drawer unit under the window and we stand back to see if we like it there.

"I think it looks perfect there" Brad says as he wraps his arms around me rubbing my stomach

"Me too. Now all that's left to do is the last crib and the wardrobe" I say hugging Brad excited that we have nearly finished assembling all the furniture

"Well I've already done the other crib when you were finishing off the drawer unit baby"

"You're so perfect"

I stand on my tip toes and our lips meet. My hands are wrapped around Brad's neck and his are wrapped around my waist. I tilt my head back to deepen the kiss and our tongues begin to play together, tasting each other's mouths. I let out small moans into Brad's mouth as his hands rub up and down my back before resting on my ass.

"Let's go to the bedroom" I pant breathless from our amazing kiss

Brad takes my hand and leads me into the hallway. Before we even get to our bedroom door, Brad picks me up bridal style and we lock lips again. He makes his way into the bedroom and puts me back on the floor in front of our bed. His hands make their way back to my ass and he lifts my nighty up and rests his hands on my naked ass.

He squeezes my ass firmly making me moan into his mouth. As he keeps squeezing, he takes his hands and starts to spread my cheeks and he takes his finger and runs it up and down my ass.