Chapter thirty six: There's no place else I'd rather be

The month is July and the date is the 19th which means only ten days until Jen and Brad's wedding. They've kept their calendars free for the next month as after the wedding they are going on a two week honeymoon to Cabo for one week and then Paris for the other week.

Jen has always wanted to go to Paris and since she's never been, they've made it a priority to go there on their honeymoon which they are both very excited about. I mean who wouldn't want to go to one of the most romantic countries for their honeymoon.

(Jen's P.O.V)

The sun is beaming through the bedroom window and even our blackout curtains aren't keeping the sun out. Since we have nothing planned today Brad and I decided not to set an alarm and to just let our bodies wake up naturally.

I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust to the light in the room and I turn to see that Brad is still fast asleep. I can't help but stare at him and all of his handsomeness. I know I should let him sleep but gosh I just want to kiss him.

I had a dream last night and I just can't get it out of my head. I dreamt it was our wedding day and everything was just perfect. I walked down the isle both Brad and I crying at the sight of each other. We said our vows and of course I messed up and everyone started laughing. Then came the wedding reception. We had our first dance, then I had my first dance with my father. We cut the cake and we fed it to each other like traditional wedding couples do. Brad of course, being the goof ball that he is mushed cake all over my nose and then I kissed him and got it all over his face too. Then when the day was over, we stumbled back to our hotel room. We had the most amazing sex. Probably the best sex we have ever had. It was so passionate. It wasn't rough or needy, it was just the perfect experience. We were just holding each other the whole time, we didn't once break eye contact. Not long after that I woke up from the dream because of the goddamn sun. I so wanted to finish it.

I roll over onto my left side so I'm now facing Brad. Neither of us are wearing any clothes because it's so hot right now. The only thing covering our naked bodies is a thin white sheet. I lean over to Brad and give him a small and gentle kiss on the lips. I use my fingers to trace circles around his chest and then I move my hand so it's in his hair. A few minutes later, Brad starts to stir and he opens his eyes and they immediately meet with mine.

"Good morning baby" I say in a soft voice still stroking his hair

"Morning gorgeous" He brings one of his arms over my naked body and pulls me in closer

"What do you want to do today?" He says as he gently leaves little kisses on my head

I look up at him, slowly sit up and I climb on top of him. I lean down so our lips can meet and we share a long passionate kiss.

"I don't know but I have something in mind that we can do now" I give him a wink and he pulls me in for another kiss

"I like that idea" He says in response to my actions wrapping his arms around my back pushing me right up against his body

Our lips are locked together in a tender kiss. I slip my tongue into his mouth and they begin to play together softly. He moves his hands from around my back and he begins to gently squeeze my ass as I shamelessly begin to roll my hips on his.

"Mmmmmmm" I moan into his mouth as I love the feeling of his hands grabbing and squeezing my ass

As we continue to make out and I continue to roll my hips on his, I can feel something beginning to get excited. Yes... that something is his penis. I can feel it getting bigger and harder by the second. I begin to moan as I continue to move faster. Brad's moans get louder too as I start to kiss down his neck.

"Jeeeeeeeen... baby stop" Brad pants as he starts to take a hold of my hair

He hands me a condom and I roll it on him before lowering myself on his huge rock hard member. Before I make any movements I make sure I'm fully settled on him. Brad surprises me by beginning to thrust up and down, nice and slowly to set a pace for us. He keeps thrusting at this pace and it's just so perfect. Sometimes having slow and passionate sex is all we need. It makes us feel even more connected to each other.

"Oh yes... oh baby" I manage to say between my moans as Brad's hands have a tight grip on my hips

After a few more minutes Brad flips us over so I'm now on the bottom causing me to giggle at the sudden change of position. He slips inside me again and resumes his thrusting. I bring my head up to him and enter my tongue into his mouth. We both moan into each other's mouths enjoying the immense pleasure that we are feeling 

Brad moves his kisses from my mouth to my neck. He sucks on my pressure point and nibbles on my ear lobe which sends shivers down my spine. His lips make their way to my chest where he takes my breasts into his mouth sucking and gently biting my nipples.

Thirty minutes later I orgasm under him and he finishes not too long after collapsing on the bed next to me.

"What a way to wake up to" He says softly running his fingers down my arm that's sprawled across his chest

"We need to wake up like that more often" I reply running circles on his chest

"I definitely agree with that"

We both actually ended up falling back to sleep as we were tired out by this mornings antics.

*That afternoon*

(Brad's P.O.V)

Jen and I are just lazing out by the pool. It's boiling out today and I know that Jen so desperately wants to catch a tan for our wedding day. I'm so excited to finally get married to the love of my life. I couldn't imagine wanting to spend my life with anyone other than Jen. She is my rock, my world and my soulmate and I'll do anything that will make her happy.

"What are you reading baby?" I look over at Jen who's reading a book I've not seen before

"Kristin gave me this book of baby names since she knows that soon we will be trying so I'm just having a flick through to see if any names come to my attention. Have you been thinking of names?" Jen replies as she's flicking through another page

"Well actually I have been thinking of names. For a boy I've thought of a few names"

"Care to tell me what they are?"

"Well there's Blake, Dawson, River, Timothy and Luke" I tell Jen my boy name ideas

"I like Blake and Dawson but seriously... River, Timothy and Luke? No offence Brad but those last three names are awful!" She says shaking her head and laughs at me

"Well what names do you have?" I'm intrigued to see what names Jen has chosen and to see if they are 'out there' names

"They are for girls and I thought of these names before Kristin gave me this book... I like Pollyanna-Grace, Arabella-Rose, Winter-Jane, Emilia-May and Ophelia-Rose"

"Wow you have really put a lot of thought into the names and you've even picked middle names. If I'm honest I actually love all of those names babe"

"Thank you baby. Can you imagine a little Pollyanna-Grace Aniston-Pitt or a Dawson Aniston-Pitt running around at our feet. It makes me emotional just thinking about it. If we have a boy we could maybe use your two names together like Dawson-Blake?"

"You really love doubled barrelled names don't you? I can't wait to have little Jen's and Brad's running around everywhere. I like Dawson-Blake, it has a nice ring to it" I say as I reach my hand across to hold hers

"I can't wait to start our little forever family" Jen says and I can tell that she's getting tears in her eyes. I love how emotional she gets when she talks about our future

"Don't cry baby, I'm so excited too. Our lives are falling right into place. I love you so much"

"I love you so much too Brad"