Chapter thirty two: Dinner party

15th November 1999

Brad has just taken a shower and is in the closet trying to find an outfit to wear tonight. While he does this, Jen takes her shower. She washes her hair and body in coconut scented shower products... she knows Brad loves coconut smelling stuff so she wants to her back at him for how turned on her made her earlier. She also knows that as soon as Brad smells her, he will want to be all over her and she's not going to let that happen... well not until she thinks she's let him suffered for long enough.

After a nice long shower Jen gets out and wraps a towel around her body. She walks into her dressing room and sits at her vanity. She gets her hair dryer out and starts to dry her hair. Since she has long thick, hair it takes her a while to dry it. Once she's finally done she can't help but to look in the mirror and laugh at herself. Her natural hair is like a lions mane. It's so fuzzy and puffy.

(Jen's P.O.V)

"Gosh I wish my hair was naturally straight, then I wouldn't have to dry it and style it" I say to Brad as he walks in to see me

"Well I think you look very sexy with your natural lions mane" He says giving me a seductive wink

"Oh Stop it you... you cannot turn me on anymore, it's cruel if you're not going to actually put out" I say as I playfully hit him on the arm as I'm still not entirely over what he did to me earlier

"But I just love teasing you... I love it when you're desperate"

"Right... that's it, you've asked for it now. Believe me when I say this means war. Are you ready for that big boy?"

"Oh I'm more than ready Jen... I can resist you anytime"

"Is that so?" I ask as I have a plan in mind

"Oh yes..." He replies still in my dressing room.

Right this is it... it's time for stage one of my plan. I stand up from my chair and I slowly and sexily take my towel from around my body. Then I turn to Brad and throw my towel at him, giving him a smirk as I know that this is killing him before sitting back down to plug in my straighteners. I get my brush and brush through my hair and then I start straightening it. I can see in the mirror that Brad is just staring at me... I'm having so much fun and I have so many more ideas up my sleeve.

Brad has now left and headed somewhere and I'm just finishing up with my hair. I have a feeling I know where he's is so I tip toe over to the bathroom where the door is closed. I press my ear against the door and I hear what I think was going on. I open the door ever so slightly to see Brad standing by the counter, his trousers down at his feet and he's jerking himself off. He doesn't know I'm there as he's too involved in what he's doing to himself.

Now it's time for the second part of my plan. I open the door all the way and slowly walk over to Brad... still naked. Once I'm standing in front of him he finally realises that I'm there and he just looks at me with so much pleasure in his eyes. I stand so I'm totally in front of him and stand on my tip toes so I'm level with his ear.

"Let me help you with that" I whisper into his ear as I snake my hand down to his rock hard member

I remove his hand and replace it with mine. As I'm working my magic on him, his eyes close and moans start to escape from his open mouth. I lightly press my lips against his before I drop to my knees. My hand is still wrapped around his manhood, pulling and pushing it. I know that any second Brad is going to cum so just as another little tease I make him think that I'm going to give him a full on blow job but I'm going to save that for tonight and instead I stick my tongue out and lick circles around the tip. This drives him absolutely crazy and soon enough he cums, letting the warm juices run down the sides of my mouth. I give him once last lick, stand up and walk out of the bathroom swaying my ass as I leave.