Chapter forty: Honeymooning pt2

Jen and Brad's car pulls up at their resort after a thirty minute drive. The whole car ride Jen acted like a total tourist, staring out of the window like an excited little girl and talking photos of the amazing scenery.

"This place looks amazing. I mean I've seen it online but nothing compares to when you see it in person" Jen let's out a gasp as she sees their home for the next week

"I know it's stunning. See, didn't I choose the right place" Brad laughs as Jen was unsure at first when she saw it online but she's so glad they chose this place

They get out of the car and they are chaperoned by a bell boy who takes their luggage to their cabin. They follow him inside and they are both in awe of what they see. Huge high ceilings, natural wood surrounding them, full glass panelled windows that circulate around the whole property. Their master bedroom is ginormous. A huge four poster bed with crisp white sheets, sliding glass doors which lead out to their own private infinity pool and a bathroom with marble features.

Not wanting to waste the day, they quickly but carefully unpack their cases and hang everything up where it needs to go. Jen gets changed into a bikini and Brad into his trunks and they head straight out to catch some sun.

A few hours later, they come back inside as the sun is now setting. They both have a quick, joint shower which obviously led to some pretty amazing sex and they got out to get ready for their first dinner in this amazing country.

Jen blow dries her hair, straightens it and ties it in a high ponytail since it's too hot to wear her hair down. She applies little makeup... again as it's so hot it'll just melt off her face and she gets changed into a pair of dress shorts, a fancy short sleeved top along with a nude pair of wedges.

Brad spikes his wet hair and gets dressed in a thin fabric striped shirt, with a pair of light blue shorts and a pair of flip flops. When they are both dressed they head out of the door to their favourite restaurant in Cabo... 'The Italian Job Cabo San Lucas'

*At the restaurant*

They made reservations earlier in the day as this place is very popular and they both really fancied Italian tonight. Jen orders a virgin sex on the beach cocktail and Brad orders a regular sex on the beach cocktail. They decide to share a pizza with pepperoni, spicy chicken, onions and pineapple which will only be on Jen's half as Brad does not agree with pineapple on pizza.

Their food arrives promptly and it doesn't disappoint. The pizza is a thin crust, just the way they like it, the tomato base is so rich and delicious and the toppings make the pizza even more unbelievable. They sit talking about what they are going to do whilst there here and they decide that tomorrow they want to go on a little boat trip around the island which they've done before but not in this part of Cabo so the scenery is all new to them.

Once they've finished their meal and their drinks, they pay the bill and go for a night time stroll along the beach.

They walk down the the sea hand in hand letting the cool waves from the ocean wash up on their feet.

"This is just what I imagined this day to be" Jen says as she snakes her arm around Brad's back and places her hand in the back pocket of his shorts

"I think this whole honeymoon is going to be just what we've imagined it to be" Brad gives small gentle kisses to Jen's cheek as they continue to walk into the moonlight

*A few days later*

(Jen's P.O.V)

We are just over half way through our stay at Cabo and I can tell you, so far it's been phenomenal. It's just been absolutely perfect. We've been by each other's sides the whole time and I know I keep saying this but I wouldn't want to enjoy this trip with anyone other than Brad.