Chapter seventy seven: Learning names

Jen and Brad have spent the last week planning the girls' 2nd birthday. They've made a list of the presents they are going to get them and they are now trying to come up with a theme for their party.

"How about a circus theme?" Brad asks as they are making notes in Jens party planning file

"You know how much clowns freak me out Brad, so I don't think so. What about a unicorn theme?"

"We did a unicorn theme last year Jen, let's think of something different"

They are both sitting in silent trying to come up with a perfect theme for their daughters birthday party, when Jen suddenly has an amazing idea.

"What about a petting zoo party? We can have bunny rabbits, guinea pigs, horses, maybe we can even have a few snakes"

"Ooo, I like the idea of a petting zoo party, that's actually a really good idea and the girls love animals so it would be great. We can call the party company to see if any of their animal trainers are free for the date we had in mind... and for the snakes Jen, really?"

"I think snakes are a great idea. The girls are always digging around in the garden looking for worms so we will just tell them they are big worms"

"If you really need the snakes, then let's book this party"

"I love snakes Brad and if you'd let me, I'd get one as a pet"

"Yeah you can dream on babe. There is no way in hell a snake is living in this house when I'm still alive"

They both laugh and Brad rings the party company and books everything they need. Since the girls and River are over Courteney's or 'Nunu' as they call them, so Jen and Brad could plan the party in peace and they decide to go to a store called 'Party City' to pick up some decorations.

<><><><><>

Jen and Brad are now back home and after they went to 'Party City' they went to some shops and got all of the girls' birthday presents. They lay them out in the living room to make sure they haven't gotten them too much or too little. Obviously since the girls like to play with the same things, they got them exactly the same presents.

A new dolls pram

A dolls house to share