Chapter 105: Along Came Polly Premiere

October 15th 2004

"Mommy, I go swimming?"

"Not today baby, remember you're coming with mommy and daddy to walk on the red carpet for mommy's new movie"

"I amember mommy. I wear pwetty dwess?"

"You and your sister are going to wear beautiful dresses. Are you looking forward to matching with Polly?"

"We matchy mommy. Matchy wif you too?"

"Mommy's wearing a black dress and you and Polly are wearing pretty sparkly rainbow princess dresses"

"I wove wainbow I do"

"I know you do baby, that's why I picked out the prettiest dresses for you to wear"

Jen and Brad decided it would be nice to take the girls to the premiere of her new movie and after the red carpet, Jane would take them back to her house, so they can have a sleep over with Grama and Grapa

Jen and Brad decided it would be nice to take the girls to the premiere of her new movie and after the red carpet, Jane would take them back to her house, so they can have a sleep over with Grama and Grapa. Before Jen can start getting ready, she has to give the girls a bath.

<><><><><>

After the girls have had their bath, Jen gets them changed in their pyjamas just for them to be comfortable whilst Chris does their hair.

"Any suggestions on how you want their hair Jen?" Chris asks as he brushes through Ophelia's hair

"Not really honey, why don't you ask them how they want their hair? They are feeling so independent lately, so they might like being able to choose"

"Chwisy, I have hair just wike my mommy?"

"ME TOO CHWISY"

"You want to have hair just like mommy do you? I'm sure we can manage that sweetheart"

Chris starts to work on their hair exactly like he's planning on doing Jens hair whilst Jen gets her make up done by Angela. Brad is currently not home since he's dropping the boys to his parents house.

"I make up mommy?"

"No baby, you're too little to wear makeup"

"Where's daddy?" Ophelia asks as she's sitting in the chair, actually letting someone do her hair for once without having a ridiculous tantrum