Chapter ninety three: I don't want it to end

May 6th 2004

(Brad's P.O.V)

Today's the day the final episode of FRIENDS aires. This past week, Jen has understandably been very emotional, maybe even more emotional than when they filmed the final episode back in January. She's been trying to do so much to keep herself occupied and distracted from the thoughts of this day by trying to do as much with the kids as she possibly can but during the evenings, when they were all in bed asleep, was when she would start to think about it and get upset. I've been her emotional support this week, especially since her hormones are elevated now... I knew she'd be this emotional but I didn't expect how much she would cry during the evening times. It breaks my heart to see her so upset but I also know that she's excited for the next part of her acting career to start. She already has a few movies lined up for the next few years. It will be hard to manage both of our film careers and four children, but we are definitely up for the challenge and we can't see where our life takes us next.

Later on tonight, Jen is going with the cast back to stage 24 to watch the final episode. I thought it would be a good idea for her to go alone, so it's just the six of them since they were the main characters of that amazing show. I'll be staying with the children so we won't need to get a baby sitter... but for now, it's time for some family fun.

"Brad, I'm taking a shower... do you really need to bring all three kids in the bathroom with you?" Jen says as she pokes her head from around the glass shower door

"I just wanted to ask you a question and I thought that if I left them alone, they would get into trouble... shall we take them to the P L A Y G R O U N D today?" I spell the word out so they don't get too excited

"Yes we can take them there. Now please get your ass out of here before the girls start commenting"

"Jen, you take showers and baths with all of them. They've seen your body"

"I know and I don't care about that but I'm really not in the mood to hear the girls talking about my breasts all day" I leave with the kids so Jen can enjoy the rest of her shower

"I see mama's boobies again dada" Ophelia says as she lifts up her own top to show me her 'boobies'

"Shhhhh, don't let mama hear you, she'll tell me off" I can only hope Jen didn't hear since she did say it when we were out of the bathroom

"Dada?"

"Yes Ophelia?"

"I wat boobies just wike mama"

"Why do you want boobies just like mama?"

"Cause I wove fhem"

"You look exactly like your mama, so you'll probably get boobies just like her too"

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

I've just had a lovely relaxing shower and now I'm getting ready for the day. Brad and I are taking the kids to the playground for a few hours and then I'm seriously thinking of coming home and taking a nap before I go over to Courts later and then we are going to Warner brothers together. I knew this day was coming but I wasn't prepared for it at all. Knowing that after today, we will no longer be stepping foot on stage 24 is breaking me inside but I know I can't get too stressed about it because of the baby.

I get dressed in a pair of shorts, a tank top with a cardigan and a pair of sandals. For being 5 months pregnant, I don't have a bump at all... my stomach looks like I've just eaten a normal meal. I knew I wasn't going to have a big bump but I wasn't expecting no bump at 20 weeks but I know the baby is fine because we had a doctors appointment two days ago and we were told that the baby was completely healthy and that it's sooooo far back in my uterus.