Chapter seventy six: Potty training

⚠︎︎𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘! 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝! 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕!⚠︎︎

Since it's nearly the girls' second birthday, both Jen and Brad have agreed to try potty training them. Both of the girls seem ready since they always tell Jen or Brad when they've gone in their diapers. Last night when all the children were asleep, Jen went to the store store to pick up a tonne of underwear for the girls since she knows they will definitely go through a lot of them. She also picked up four potties for them, two for the downstairs bathroom and two for the upstairs bathroom, a sticker chart and extra stickers so they can decorate their potties however they'd like to. When she arrived back home, she showed Brad what she got and they placed their potties next to the toilet ready for the morning when they are going to try it for the first time.

"How do you think they are going to do?" She asks Brad as they climb into bed to go to sleep

"I think they'll do great. I do think their will be a lot of accidents and we will definitely have to clean pee off of the rugs but I think they'll do really well"

<><><><><>

"I can't believe it's 8am and all three of them are still asleep" Jen says to Brad and she rolls over in bed and wraps her arms around his stomach

"I know, this never ever happens. Why don't we make the most of it?" He has a mischievous grin on his face and Jen only knows he's thinking of one thing

"I like the way you think baby but don't get mad if they interrupt us" She says giggling as he rolls on top of her

"It'll be the end of the world if they do and we definitely have to do something to prevent that from ever happening"

"Yeah okay Brad, I'd like to see that happen"

Brad lowers his head until their lips graze each other. He pulls away just as she's about to force her tongue into his mouth and he just stares and smiles at her, thinking he's the luckiest guy in the world to be married to someone so beautiful and sexy as Jen. When he sees the stern look on her face, not happy that he pulled away at all, he plants his lips back on hers and immediately their lips are locked, passionately making out. Her tongue forces it's way into Brad's mouth, swirling around. Their lips are opening and closing, creating such a strong suction as their tongues are battling furiously for dominance, tasting every inch of the insides of one another's mouths. Jen moves her hands so they are placed at the back of Brad's neck, pushing his face further into hers.

Soon Brad's lips find their way to her neck, licking and sucking on her pressure point as they make their way to her ear lobe, her sweet spot. He takes his teeth and gently bites it, causing soft muffled moans to escape from Jens open mouth.

Since it's morning time, neither of them are wearing any clothes, so Brad moves his head and his body and makes his way down her chest. He stopped his movements in between the valley of her breasts and looks up at her to see that she's already panting from the anticipation. He moves his mouth to her left breast and kisses and licks the surrounding areas whilst his hand begins to roughly squeeze the right one. She's already squirming under him and he hasn't even done anything to her yet... if she's this turned on right now, she's in for a real treat in the upcoming minutes. He attaches his mouth around her entire boob and as he's sucking, he roughly runs his tongue over her hardening nipple.