Chapter 110: New movie

(Jen's P.O.V)

I'm currently sat in the home office, going through some mail when I stumble across a script titled 'Rumour Has It'. I place all my other mail aside and begin to look through it.

"Hey babe. What you doing?" Brad says as he walks in

"Hey honey. I'm just looking at a news script I've been sent"

"Ohh, is it any good?"

"I don't know yet, I'm only a few lines in but so far it seems good"

"That's great. Want me to have the kids so you can concentrate?"

"Do you mind? That would really help out a lot but I want to see them when they wake up"

<><><><><>

"I woked up mommy" Pollyanna says as the walks into the office rubbing her eyes

"I can see that baby. Did you have a nice sleep?" Jen picks her up and cuddles her into her chest as she places little kisses on her head

"Yeah. I dweamed bout ponies"

"Wow, that sounds like a fun dream"

"I cuddlw hewe wif you fow a bit?"

"Sure you can darling" Jen places her script to the side and leans back in the chair, rubbing up and down Pollyanna's back

"I hungwy"

"Shall we go see if daddy will make some breakfast?"

"Okay mommy" Jen carries Pollyanna into the kitchen where Ophelia and the boys, along with Brad are all gathered around the kitchen island preparing breakfast

"I was just going to come and get her for breakfast"

"It's fine babe, I'm hungry anyway so I can take a little break"

They all sit down together and enjoy some cereal, with Emery asleep in his bassinet.

"I'll take Emery and feed him as I look more over the script"

"How is it so far?"

"It's honestly so amazing and Shirley MacLaine will be in it. Honestly I'm so psyched"

"I'm so happy for you. You think you're gonna take it?"

"Well, I have to finish reading it and then we can talk about it. I don't want to take on a new project without talking to you first"

"That's fine honey but you know you don't really need to ask me. If you want to do it, then do it"

"I just don't want to leave you with all four of them, especially when Emery's still breastfeeding. I'll find out all the details first before making a decision"

<><><><><>

(Brad's P.O.V)

"What flavor ice cream do you want girls?"

"NILLA WIF SPIKLES"