Chapter forty seven: Gender reveal party

(Brad's P.O.V)

We found out our babies gender yesterday so we have decided that we are going to throw a gender reveal party for our family and friends this afternoon.

Jen went shopping yesterday to get all the decorations for it and she got a big balloon with pink confetti to put inside it so when we pop it, it'll reveal that we are having baby girls.

Jen's been up early this morning to make sure everything is ready. I go downstairs and see that she's already set the table for the food buffet that she's going to be making. She has laid out a white table cloth with blue and pink sequins sprinkled all over it.

"This looks amazing so far" I say walking over to the buffet table taking a closer look

"Does it look nice? Does it look inviting?" Jen asks constantly worrying that it doesn't look good

"Jen... trust me, what you've done so far looks amazing"

Jen hands me the huge black balloon which says 'boy or girl' on the front and asks me to blow it up and put the pink confetti inside it.

Once that's done I decide to help her blow up some more balloons. She has got loads of pink and blue balloons just to scatter around the place. She has even taken the liberty to make a quiz for everyone to guess the genders, the weights, the heights etc of the babies.

"You really are putting a lot of thought into this" I say as I blow up the final balloon

"I want it to be amazing. These are our first babies and I want it to be special... something that we'll remember for the rest of our lives"

I start to beam with pride at just how excited and invested she is to these babies and I want her to know how much I appreciate it since I know she's been feeling icky lately.

"Jen... before I'm about to say what I'm about to say, I just need to say that you'll probably cry so be prepared. I just want to say how amazing I think you are right now. The way you're putting all your thoughts and energy into our daughters makes me beam with pride. Even though you're exhausted you still find the energy to throw what is going to be an amazing gender reveal party. You are going to be the best mommy these girls could ever wish for and you are certainly the best wife I could wish for" Jen just stares at me and I can tell that she's about to cry any minute

She walks over to me and nuzzles her head into my neck and wraps her arms around my waist. She tries to hold we tears in but it's no good and she starts sobbing into my chest.

"Hey... shh... shh... shh. It's okay baby" I hold her tighter and rub my hands up and down her back

When she's pulled herself together she just looks at me in the eyes and brings her lips to meet mine. She doesn't even need to say how she feels because I can tell it all by the amazing kiss.

I place my hands on her waist and pull her in as close as possible which is getting harder as her beautiful bump is between us. I respond to her kiss, licking her lips and she opens her mouth to let my tongue in. As our tongues intertwine, I move my hands from her waist and place them on her ass. As we continue to passionately make out, I gently start squeezing her ass and she lets out soft moans into my mouth.

"You can't do that baby" Jen says parting from my lips

"Can't do what?" I look at her confused

"You can't lift me up anymore... I'm getting too heavy"

"Trust me Jen, I can definitely still lift you up" She giggles and I place my hands back on her ass, squeezing it as I lift her up as she wraps her legs around my waist

I carry her from the kitchen up the stairs and into our bedroom. I lay her gently on the bed. I take my shorts and boxers off since they were the only things I was wearing and I climb on top of her.

She reaches up, cups my face bringing it down to meet hers. She kisses me with so much passion it sends heat that radiates through my whole body. Jen is wearing a lose fitting dress, so I bring the straps down her shoulders and she shimmies out of it and I throw it on the floor.

I kiss in her neck and I suck on her pressure point and she lets out little moans as she brushes her fingers through my hair. I kiss between the valley of her breasts, skipping them as they are incredibly sore and I don't want to cause her any more discomfort. I continue to kiss over her gorgeous, round bump until I get to her amazing womanhood.

She immediately spreads her legs so my head can fit between them and she's already panting from the anticipation.

"Someones eager" I laugh as I leave gentle kisses right at her entrance

"Ohhhhh yeahhhhh" She whispers that came out as half a moan

I leave a few more kisses and then I release my tongue. I lick all the way up, but avoiding her clit at the moment. I dip my tongue deep inside her and wiggle it around which causes her great pleasure. I insert two fingers into her and she slams her eyes shut and brushes her fingers through my hair again but this time, she tightens her grip.

"Oh goddddd"

"Oh fuck... baby"

I keep licking for a while and then I make my way to her clit. I lick it a few times before I start to suck on it. Within a few minutes Jen orgasms under me and she pulls me up and our lips meet again.

Jen sits up and positions herself on all fours and I slowly glide inside her doggy style. She grips the pillow instantly and her moans start to get louder as I begin to move faster. We are going at a perfect pace and we are both moaning messes.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk" Jen screams into the pillow, having to bite it to stop herself from screaming any louder

"Oh god Jen" I moan getting slightly faster

"Baby... keep going... fuck"

Around thirty minutes later I start to slow down and Jen has one final orgasm before she rolls onto her back out of breath.

*Later that afternoon*

(Jen's P.O.V)

Brad and I have recuperated from our earlier activities and we are downstairs setting up the final decorations for our reveal party. All the buffet food is done and it's set out. My dad and Sherry are the first to arrive along with Brad's parents. I hand them a quiz each and they go and fill it in.

Soon enough all of our guests are here and they all seem to be having a good time. We've been handed back our quizzes all filled in and I can't wait to finally reveal the gender.

"Right everyone, can you all come and stand over here, Brad's going to get the balloon and we are going to reveal the gender now" I say as everyone makes their way over to us

Brad hands me a knife and he stands next to me holding the balloon in the air.

"3...2...1" Everyone counts us down

POP! Pink confetti goes everywhere and everyone screams and claps

"Oh my goodness you're having girls... baby girls" Everyone shouts as they all look so pleased for us

"You're giving us two granddaughters. I already love them so much" My dad and Sherry approach us

"Thank you daddy. We are so happy. We can't wait for them to arrive" I say as I hug them with happy tears streaming down my face

*A few hours later*

"SO THERE YOU GO! WE ARE HAVING TWO BEAUTIFUL BABY DAUGHTERS AND WE CANNOT WAIT TO MEET THEM. WE LOVE OUR BABIES SO MUCH! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR COMING, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT"

I say the final speech into the microphone and everyone makes their way home. Brad and I give the place a little clean up before we head up to bed for a well deserved night sleep.