Chapter sixty nine: Clumsy Ophelia

(Jen's P.O.V)

For the past week both of the girls have been really clingy to me. They scream and cry whenever I leave them with Brad or anyone else. At first I thought it was sweet that they only wanted their mommy but now it's getting a bit tiring. They won't let Brad feed them, bath them or put them to bed. I absolutely love doing those things but now that I'm nearly 30 weeks pregnant, it's getting a bit overwhelming.

I know what I've got to do and I'm not looking forward to it. The only way that I can get them to realise that I'm not available 24/7 is to get Brad to start putting them to bed and I know they will scream. No doubt I'll be crying along with them because it's nothing worse for a mother than seeing your babies cry for you but it's got to be done.

We are out with the girls and we are taking them to the park, they absolutely love the park. They are wearing an adorable outfit. They are wearing a 'mama's bestie' jumper, a pair of white leggings with lace on the ankles and a pair of white sandals.

We try to stay as long as we can but paparazzi can get a bit overwhelming sometimes

We try to stay as long as we can but paparazzi can get a bit overwhelming sometimes... well all of the time. Brad and I constantly follow the girls around the park to make sure they are 100% safe even if that means going down the slides with them and on the swings.

"Mama swide mama" Ophelia pulls me towards a tunnel slide that's one of her favourites

"Shall we go super fast?" I say as we make our way to the top