Chapter 104: Our handsome is talking

"Mama dada sweepy" River says, rubbing his eyes

"You're sleepy are you baby? Do you want mama or dada to put you to bed?"

"Dada"

"Brad, you're wanted" Jen yells to Brad who is outside

"It's so nice that he's actually talking in sentences now" Brad says as he picks River up from the couch

"Now that he's talking, I think everyone can say he's a daddy's boy but I wouldn't want it any other way. Your bond with him is incredible"

"I'm sure he's a mommy's boy too but he just prefers me" Brad winks, teasing Jen

"Shut up, he loves us both the same" Jen argues back playfully

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

"Pollyanna... Ophelia, come on it's nap time"

"Mommy, you snuggw wif us?"

"Of course I will. I'll snuggle with you until you both fall asleep" We all make our way upstairs and I help the girls change into their pyjamas and tuck them both in the same bed so we can have snuggle time

(Pollyanna's P.O.V)

I wove my mommy. She da best mommy in worwd. She cuggw wif me and Phewia and tews us stowies.

"Mommy, big tiss?"

"Come here gorgeous"

Mommy gived me bigggggggg tiss and I tiss her back.

No one is bettw than my mommy. My mommy pwincess! My mommy pwetty.

<><><><><>

The girls and River are finally asleep and Jen and Brad are relaxing on the couch with Emery on Jens chest.

"Babe, do you think we'll have anymore children in the future?"

"Woah Brad, I haven't long had Emery but honestly, I don't know. I think we'll have to see where life takes us and if another baby is on the cards then so be it. I mean, for the last two we didn't even try but I'd like to think that if we did decide to have another one, we'd plan it like we did with the girls"

"I think you're right. If the opportunity presents itself then that's fine but if it doesn't, that's fine too"

"I know you want a big family babe, but my goal in life isn't to produce hundreds of children. I'm just happy with loving the ones we've got and if it happens it happens but I'm not going to say 'in three years I must have another baby'. Let's just see how things go"

"I completely agree with you Jen. I'm so happy with how our life is going so far. I just can't wait to see where our future takes us"

<><><><><>

(Ophelia's P.O.V)

"Daddy, where mommy?"

"Mommy's still sleeping with Emery. Mommy's very tired"

"I wat to make somefing for mommy. Can I?"

"Of course you can. What do you want to make for mommy?"

"I make mommy a pictuw of mommy"

"That sounds beautiful. Go and get your colours and make mommy as many pictures as you want"

I sitting at tabw dwawing mommy pictuw. Mommy got yewwow hair, bwue eyes and beautifw dwess.

"Daddy, I done. Wook"

"Wow, that looks just like mommy. She's going to love it"

"I go to mommy now and show hew?"

"Okay, let's go"

Daddy and I are upstairs in mommy's woom and mommy sweeping in bed.

"Mommy, I made you pictuw"

"It's beautiful baby, I love it. Thank you sweetheart"

"I come nap wif you again? I stiw sweepy"

"Come on then princess"

I cuggw up to mommy and faw sweep wif mommy and Emey.

Hey!
So sorry that this chapter is a short one, but I hope you enjoyed it🕊