Chapter ten: It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

*1st December 1998*

The holiday season is upon us and this will be Jen and Brad's first Christmas as a couple. Seven months they have been dating and they basically live at each other's houses but they aren't ready just yet to move the relationship to the next level... by moving in together.

They have decided that today is fully dedicated to decorating each other's houses. Jen stayed at Brad's last night so they are starting there.

First things first, Brad needs to go into the attic to get everything down.

Brad: Right baby, I'm going to get all the decorations down, can you light the fire and put on some Christmas music for when I come back?
Jen: Sure thing baby. I can't wait to decorate with you.

Brad goes into the attic and retrieves everything. Whilst he's doing this, Jen is setting everything up down stairs. She gets the fire going and starts playing romantic Christmas songs.

(Jen's P.O.V)

I cannot even explain how excited I am to start decorating for Christmas. It's my favourite holiday and I get to spend it with my handsome boyfriend. I hear Brad coming down the stairs and he has all the decoration boxes.

The first thing we do is get the tree out of the box. We decided that we will use artificial trees this year as we are back and forth each other's houses and we won't be able to water real ones everyday.

We get the tree up and we start organising the baubles. We start at the bottom of the tree and work our way up to the top. As we are doing this we start dancing around the living room like lunatics. Then a more up beat romantic Christmas song comes on the radio...

*This Christmas by Donny Hathaway*

Hang all the mistletoe
I'm gonna get to know you better
This Christmas
And as we trim the tree
How much fun it's gonna be together
This Christmas

Brad pulls me close to him and we dance more intimately. He places his hands around my waist, resting just above my butt with my hands around his neck.

The fireside is blazing bright
We're caroling through the night
And this Christmas, will be
A very special Christmas, for me

Presents and cards are here
My world is filled with cheer and you
This Christmas
And as I look around
Your eyes outshine the town, they do
This Christmas

As the song goes on, he slowly moves his hands down and gently squeezes my ass. I stand on my tip toes and softly place my lips on his. He responds to my kiss and slowly lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his middle. He stands like that as we continue to make out. I feel him introduce his tongue onto my lips and I immediately open my mouth to accept it. I wrap my arms more securely around his neck pulling him closer into me thereby deepening the kiss.

Fireside is blazing bright
We're caroling through the night
And this Christmas, will be
A very special Christmas, for me, yeah

As the song continues our tongues also continue twisting together. As we are doing this, he's still carrying me squeezing my ass every now and then. I involuntarily let out soft moans into his mouth as he does this.

Shake a hand, shake a hand now
The fireside is blazing bright
We're caroling through the night
And this Christmas, will be
A very special Christmas, for me yeah

Merry Christmas
Shake a hand, shake a hand now
Wish you brother Merry Christmas
All over the land

Merry Christmas
Merry Merry Christmas
Hey hey hey
Merry Merry Merry