Chapter 113: Costa Rica (part 2)

"WOOK DADDY... A PIGGY" Pollyanna points to the pig in the pen, jumping up and down with excitement

"That's a very big pig... the baby piglets are drinking milk from their mommy"

Jen and Brad decided to take the kids to a farm for a day drip. It's their second week in Costa Rica and a few days ago, they saw this add for a farm yard and booked it for the day.

"It wike mommy and Emey" Ophelia points to the baby pig that's drinking milk from its mom

"Thank you baby... that's what I needed to hear today, that I look like a pig" Jen and Brad laugh and begin to walk towards some of the other animals

"Oh babe, look... we can bottle feed a baby goat. We have to do that"

The farm worker hands Jen and Brad a bottle each and with two children on each of their laps, two baby goats come trotting up and begin to suck hard on the bottle

"It eating mommy"

"You're right darling"

"I feeding baby goat miwky"

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

"Come on then girls, it's time for lunch" Brad lays out the picnic blanket down on a patch of grass and we all sit in a circle. We pass the girls and River their sandwiches and Emery is eating a baby food pouch of chicken, vegetables and gravy

"Fis yummy mommy"

"I'm glad you like it. After you've finished your sandwich, you can have your apple and then daddy has got some chocolate for you"

"I wove cocowate"

"I know you do baby"

"This is so nice... it's so peaceful to be eating our lunch surrounded by some beautiful animals" Brad says as I take a bite of my chicken sandwich

"It really is. I can't believe haven't taken them to a farm before"

"Maybe that's because there aren't any near us baby"

"I know but we could've travelled a little out of state. That's something we're definitely doing"

<><><><><>

The little family are now on their way back from a lovely few hours at the farm. After lunch, they got to see a few more animals before it was time to head off. Now, they are going to a little street market to see if they can get any souvenirs so they can remember their first time in Costa Rica.

"Oh look at this" Jen points to a small ceramic mould of the beach that their vacation house looks over

"We have to get this, then we will always remember where we stayed"

Brad agrees and they pay for it before heading to a few other stalls.

"Daddy, can we get some ice cweam?"

"I think we can manage that. Why don't we leave mommy and Emery to the shopping and I take you all to get some"

Brad tells Jen he's going to get the girls and River some ice cream but she's too busy shopping to really hear what he said, but she says yes nonetheless.

"What flavor would you like darling?"

"Ummmmm... nilla wif spickles" Ophelia says as she jumps up and down excited for her yummy ice cream

"Cocowate pwease" Pollyanna asks

"River, what flavor would you like buddy?"

"Nilla"

Brad orders two vanilla ice creams and one chocolate one and they go and sit in the shade to eat them so they don't melt in the hot sun.

<><><><><>

(Brad's P.O.V)

It's been a few hours since we've been back at the house where we're staying for one more week. Just as I'm about to relax on the sofa with Jen, Pollyanna starts to have a meltdown.

"What's wrong honey?" Jen asks her as she picks her up and sits her on her lap

"Daddy mean"

"Wha... I haven't done anything" I defend myself knowing that there's absolutely nothing she can blame me for

"Daddy said I no eat"

"What? You said she can't eat?"

"Wha- no. I said you can't eat the sand off of your shoes... that's disgusting Polly"

"I WAT TO"

"Is this really why she's in a paddy... because she couldn't eat the dirty sand from the bottom of her shoes?"

"I think so... she even said it herself"

"Baby, there's absolutely no way me and daddy are letting you eat the sand off the bottom of your shoes. Why don't you have something you can actually eat, like a nice healthy banana?"

"I not wat nanana"

"Then there's nothing else you can have, you've had enough junk food today"

With that, she absolutely starts screaming, her cheeks going all red and tears streaming down her little face.

"I think someone's tired"

Jen picks her up and takes her to bed, knowing that any minute she'll fall asleep from pure exhaustion from such a busy day.

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

"She's out like a light" I come back into our room to see Brad coming out of the bathroom after taking a quick shower

"I knew she was tired"

"Babe, do you mind running me a warm bath? My cramps are really starting to hurt"

"Period again?"

"Yup and I think this is going to be a big one... it's my first 'real' period since having Emery... my other ones have just been small minor ones but not this one"

I go into the bathroom following Brad as he runs me a bubble bath. I undress and climb in, the warm water instantly taking the pressure of my periods cramps away. Brad dims the lights for me and lights a few candles and leaves me to relax for half an hour.

After a nice soak, I dry myself off, putting some panties on before taking two aspirin and climbing into bed, cuddled up to Brad for a much needed nights sleep, where he starts to rub my stomach in the hopes that he'll help with my monthly cramps.