Chapter 111: Vacationing with the Aniston-Pitts

"Where we going mommy?"

"We're going on vacation honey"

"Cation?"

"Yeah, we're going to Costa Rica"

"Rica? I come too?"

"Yes darling, we're all going... you, me, daddy, Ophelia, River and Emery"

"Jump in the pool?"

"Oh definitely baby, we will have lots of fun splashing in the pool"

Jen, Brad and the kids are going to Costa Rica for two weeks for a little family vacation. It's a place they've never been before and since Brad's always wanted to go, they thought now would be a good opportunity as they have nothing going on for the next few months.

Jen is currently zipping up the last of the suitcases as they'll be leaving in a few hours.

"Honey, have you got all the passports?" Jen asks Brad as he comes into the room

"Yep, they're all in your carry on"

"You've got all of them?"

"Yes babe, I've got six passports. Don't worry Jen"

"You know how stressed I become before family vacations, I just want to make sure we've got everything"

"I know baby and we have everything under control"

"The girls carry's ons?"

"Yeah"

"The boys?"

"All done and ready by the door"

"The boarding passes?"

"Your carry on"

"Right, I think that's everything then. Normans already over Courteney's, I've just zipped up the last case. I think we're ready to leave"

While Brad puts all the luggage into the trunk of their car, Jen places the kids in their car seats and then does one more sweep of the house to make sure everything's securely locked. She closes and locks the front door and climbs into the passenger seat.

"Is everyone ready for a fun vacation?" Brad yells to the kids in the back

"YEAH CATION" Both of the girls yell back in unison and raise their arms in the air, the boys not answering as they don't understand what's going on

<><><><><>

(Brad's P.O.V)

We have all now boarded the plane and thankfully they had a private jet available on such short notice. Pollyanna's and Ophelia have taken up residence at two window seats, River is sitting on my lap watching his cartoons on a portable player and Jen is giving Emery his afternoon feed. I can tell she's getting nervous as the plane starts to taxi the runway as her legs are bouncing up and down on the floor.

"Baby, just relax"

"I'm trying. I just hate flying so much"

"I know you do but I won't let anything happen to you okay? And these little babies"

"Okay babe" She just closes her eyes and rests her head back as Emery is still eating

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

We are now half way through the flight and so far it's been pretty normal. My anxiety is higher than normal as we have all of our children and I don't want anything to happen to them... I guess every mother thinks like this. Emery is now napping on my shoulder as the other three are also sleeping cuddled up to Brad, who is snoring like I don't know what. How these can children sleep with their father making the noise he is, I'll never know. I'm absolutely exhausted and as I rearrange Emery on my other shoulder, I can without a doubt smell that he needs a diaper change. Thankfully he shouldn't wake up as he always falls asleep during diaper changes anyway.

I get off my seat and lay him down on the floor. I get the diapers and wipes ready and within thirty seconds he's wearing a brand new clean diaper. I place the dirty diaper in a bag and place it back in my carry on to put it in a suitable trash can when ones available. Now, hopefully I can finally get some sleep. I put the hood of my jacket over my head and place my neck pillow behind me to try and block my ears so I can't hear Brad snores. I reposition Emery so he's resting on my chest and now I can finally close my eyes.

<><><><><>

Jen, Brad and the kids are now in the car on the way to their resort. The kids went back to sleep once the car started, flying really takes it out of you. Brad's driving and Jens taking in the beautiful scenery.

"Just look how clear the ocean is" She says as she points out her window

"We're all going to have so much fun swimming in it and spending long days at the beach"

"I just can't wait. I've been feeling that we've needed a vacation for the longest time and now we can finally take this opportunity to relax, just us and the kids without anyone bothering us"