Chapter twenty five: The morning after

(Jen's P.O.V)

I'm still pissed at Brad for what he did last night. I've been awake for a few hours but he is still in bed, sleeping off a terrible hangover. That's karma for you. I'm in the kitchen organising the cupboards when I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I know exactly who it is so I just carry on with what I'm doing. Brad walks past me to the sink and gets a glass of water.

"Where's the paracetamol?" He asks me holding his head in his hands.

I walk to the medication cabinet, get out a packet of paracetamol and slide them across the table at him without giving him any eye contact. I want him to know that what he did last night wasn't okay and if I forgive him straight away he's going to think he can keep doing it. Brad knows not to talk to me when I'm like this so he keeps quiet. He takes his tablet and goes back up to bed.

I walk upstairs a few minutes after him to put some laundry away and all I can hear is him vomiting. I kinda feel bad for him because I know he hates throwing up but it's his own fault.

*three hours later*

I feel like I've given Brad enough of the silent treatment so I go upstairs to talk to him. I walk into the bedroom and he's sitting up in bed watching the T.V.

"Can you turn that off. We need to talk" I ask him and he muted the T.V

"Listen Jen... I'm so..."

"Brad I'm not mad anymore. Last night I was but I'm not anymore. The only reason why I was so angry and upset was the fact I didn't know if you were safe or not. I could've killed you when you came home this morning" I say to him slightly laughing at the last bit I said. He laughed too

"But then I realised if I had killed you then I wouldn't have an amazing, handsome fiancé anymore" I say leaning into his chest

"I'm so sorry baby. It'll never happen again. I wasn't thinking. I really wasn't thinking. I'm so mad at myself. I really didn't mean to make you panic and worry. That's the last thing I would've wanted to do". He replies by hugging me tighter. I lift my head to look at him and lean in for a kiss. He responds to my kiss and then pulls me into him laying me down to cuddle. We stay like that just cuddling and then Brad unmutes the T.V and we carry on watching what was on.

*A few days later*

Jen and Brad are back to normal after their little argument. Today they are doing something incredibly exciting... they are going to look at a wedding venue. They both have an idea on what they want. They both want an outdoor wedding with loads of scenery around. Today they are going to look at a plot of land located in Malibu.

They arrive and Jen gets out of the car immediately. She loves what she sees and so does Brad. They meet with a wedding planner, although she is the first one they have met with so they will be meeting with a few more in the near future too see with one is right for them.

"Oh my god" Jen says as she's looking around at the beautiful scenery. She grabs Brad's hand and leads him to this huge and beautiful Oak tree.

"Imagine getting married right underneath this. With canopies, twinkly lights and surrounded by the people we love" Jen says as stares up at the magnificent tree, still holding Brad's hand.

"I think it will be perfect baby. We can have lights wrapped around the trunk of the tree and a long white runway for you to walk down with chairs either side" Brad says imagining what their day would look like.

"I love you so much" Jen says jumping onto Brad and wrapping her legs around his waist.

"I love you so much too" Says Brad giving her a tender kiss under the tree.