Chapter ninety seven: Baby Coco is finally here

(Jen's P.O.V)

Brad and I have been awake most of the night with River. He started crying around 11pm which is really unusual for him as he usually sleeps pretty good during the nights. I got up to go and see what was wrong and he was standing in his crib covered in vomit. I took his sleeper off and cuddled him into my chest and walked back to out room. I asked Brad if he could go and strip his crib sheets and put fresh ones on while I have him a shower. Before I could even get him into the shower, he threw up again but this time all over me too. I was so tired and the last thing I needed was a shower but I had to because it was all in my hair. Once we were both clean, I got him in a new sleeper and kept him in bed with us. He woke up quite a few times in the night, being sick but finally at 4am, he fell asleep and he's still sleeping now.

"I've just cheeked him and he's still flat out" I say as I walk downstairs into the kitchen

"Poor thing, he must be feeling unwell to be sleeping at this time"

It's currently 11am and the girls are playing with Norman out the backyard. We have covered the pool over so they won't fall in and Brad and I are now sitting on the deck with the baby monitor in hand watching them.

"Pollyanna, let go of his tail sweetheart, he doesn't like it"

(Brad's P.O.V)

"You stay here, I'll go and get him" I say to Jen as we hear River starting to cry

"How is mommy's little Prince?" Jen says as I walk outside with River in my arms

"I think you're feeling better now aren't you handsome? When I went to get him, he gave me a big smile" I pass him to Jen, since he has his arms out for her

"You wanna cuddle with mommy or do you want to go and play with your sisters?"

She asks as she kisses his head. He tries to get off her lap, letting us know he wants to go and play. He toddles off to the grass and starts trying to run around like the girls are but he keeps falling over since he's not that steady on his feet yet.

"At least he's trying, bless him" I say as I wrap my arms around my beautiful wife

"He doesn't stop, that's one of the many things I love about him. He's never let anything stop him... hold on babe, I've got to take this" Jen gets a call from David, Courteney's husband

<><><><><>

"Hey Jen, just thought I'd let you know that Court has just gone into labour"

"Oh my gosh, no way! This is too exciting"

"We are leaving for the hospital now as her contractions are starting to pick up. She's asking for you... is there any way you can come to the hospital?"

"Of course I can, let me just go and tell Brad and ask him to watch the kids for me" Jen hangs up the phone and runs back outside to Brad

"Court has just gone into labour. They are in their way to the hospital and David is saying she's asking for me... please can you watch the kids so I can go and be with her?"

"Of course I can babe, you go and see her"

"Thank you honey. Oh, and please, if River starts to feel unwell again, just ring me and I'll come home"

"I will but I'm pretty sure it was just a night thing he had last night" Jen gives Brad a kiss and goes to see the girls and River before she goes

"Girls, mommy is going to the hospital to see Nunu okay? Cousin Coco is coming today"

"I wove Coco mommy. I come too?"