Chapter four: Rehearsals, Rehearsals, Rehearsals

(Jen's P.O.V)
I wake up to the sound of my phone, I answer it and it's Marta asking if we can go to set earlier today as there has been lots of changes to the script so we need all the time we can get to learn our new lines before tomorrow for the live show.

I look over at the clock... 4am, "oh for fuck sake this is far to early to be getting up" I mumble to myself. Like a zombie, I force myself out of bed and take a cold shower to wake up. I obviously make my coffee extra strong this morning since 4am is a ridiculous time to be awake. Norman is still fast asleep at the end of my bed so I go downstairs and wait for him to wake up before I make the bed.

After two strong cups of coffee I'm finally starting to wake up so I squeeze in 15 minutes of yoga before heading to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I use minimal makeup and style my hair in two french plaits and by the time I'm done, Norman is awake so I can finally make my bed.

"Good morning my handsome boy" I say as I pick him up and give him a big hug and lots of kisses. I take him outside for him to do his business and I get his food ready for when he comes back inside.

It's now 5:30am and I need to leave, so I quickly get dressed and say goodbye to Norman before getting in the car.

When I arrive to the set I'm surprised I'm the first one there but I just grab my stuff and head inside to make conversation with anyone that's there.

Not long after, everyone else arrives and we are handed the updated versions of the script. The episode we are shooting today is:
'Season 4, episode 12: The one with the embryos
This episode is hilarious as Rachel and Monica have a bet with Joey and Chandler and the girls end up losing their apartment to the boys. It's one of my favourites.

(Third persons P.O.V)
It's been a few hours since Jen and everyone arrived on set and the rehearsals are well underway. About half the episode has already been ran through, so the only part they have left to do is the betting scene. Everyone is having a hard time to keep a straight face as the scene is so funny so they just keep going until they need a break. After a while, everyone is back and ready to go again.
"I actually think I can get through it this time" Court says
"I think the only way I'll be able to get through it is if I don't look at Matt and Matty. I can't cope with their facial expressions" Jen replies as she giggles.

A couple of hours and a few more giggles later, they have finally got the scene down.

Marta speaks up and says,
"Well done everyone that's a wrap. Thank you for your time and for coming in so early, I really appreciate it".

Everyone says their goodbyes and they all finally head home.

*Authors note*
Sorry this chapter is kind of short, I kind of wanted to get through it so I can get to the next chapter quicker. This chapter isn't the best but I can assure you that the next chapter will make up for it😁