Chapter 115: Fun at Grama and Grapas

(Sherry's P.O.V)

"Grama, we pway at your house?"

"We sure can. What do you want to play with?"

"I don't know"

"Mommy's packed some of your favourite dollies so you can play with them?"

"Yes. I pway wif my dowies"

"Me too. I pway wif dowies too"

"No, mine"

"Me too"

"No!"

"Girls... remember what mommy and daddy said? You have to be good for me and grapa tonight"

John and I are on the way to our house with our grandchildren in tow. Emery's babbling away, whilst River is entertaining himself by drawing on the window whilst the girls have a debate on what they're going to play with.

<><><><><>

(John's P.O.V)

"Grapa's got a good idea. Why don't I make us all some yummy hotdogs for dinner?"

"YAYYYYY. I WOVE HOTDOGS" Pollyanna shouts, clapping her hands as we make their way into our house

When they're all settled, I make my way into the kitchen, closely followed by River to start making dinner as Sherry entertains the girls and Emery.

"You want to help grapa buddy?" I ask River as I sit him in the counter top

"Hep gapa"

"I'll take that as a yes then"

I pass River a plastic knife and some small pieces of onion to keep him busy whilst I start on cooking the hotdogs.

<><><><><>

"Girls... dinners ready"

Sherry leads the girls into the dining room where they climb into the chairs and start tucking in. As soon as they start eating, tomato ketchup and mustard soon make its way all over their faces.

"I think some little people are enjoying" Sherry comments, looking at the girls as they continue to eat

John cuts up River's hotdog into little pieces and he begins to eat, also getting tomato ketchup and mustard everywhere.

Sherry is multitasking by eating her dinner and also giving Emery his food pouch that Jen packed.

<><><><><>

(John's P.O.V)

Dinners over with now and it's starting to get dark outside. Sherry brings the girls and River back inside after playing out the garden for a little while as it's now time for their bath.

Sherry gave Emery a little bath just after dinner finished and he's already down for the night. He had a bottle, Sherry read him a little story and then rocked him to sleep.

"Bath time little monkeys"

All three of them listen and make their way to the bathroom, where the girls undress and then they help River.

"Grapa... you wash my hair?" Pollyanna asks as she sits down in the tub

"I think I'll have to, you have your dinner all in it"

"And my body?" She puffs her stomach out, leaning backwards as she taps her chest

"Of course. I've got to make sure you're all nice and clean"

"Yeah. Only mommy, daddy, grapa, grama, grandpa, nana, Courtey, uncw David and Dre Dre wash my body... no one else awowd to see me nakey and my foofie and boobies" John tries to hold back some tears as he looks proudly at his granddaughter, so thankful that she knows who's allowed and who's not allowed to see her naked

"That's right baby. Good girl"

"Yeah. Mommy and daddy told me no one else"

"Yes, mommy and daddy are right. Good job for remembering"

Both girls and River start to splash around as I wash their hair. Once they're all clean, Sherry helps me to get them out and dry them off. The girls show us what they do to get ready for bed. They go into their overnight bags and get their diapers out and pull them up and they then ask for help to put their pyjamas on, once I've moisturised them.

Sherry is getting River ready by putting a clean diaper on him and rubbing his lotion in.

"I sweepy now" Ophelia yawns as she rubs her eyes, almost falling asleep standing up

"Come on then princess, let's get you all to bed"

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

Brad and I took a really nice nap once my parents left with the kids. When we woke up, it was so strange not to hear screaming or shouting but it was also a blessing.

Brad decided that he wanted us to have a little date night tonight so he prepared us a lovely candle lit dinner and it was absolutely delicious. We both know what we wanted to do as soon as we got up to bed, but first priorities was getting a shower.

I'm still so tired so I try to make my shower quick. I quickly wash my hair and my body, before stepping out and drying off. I put some shorts and a tank top on and join Brad in bed.

Before any fun starts, we decide to watch a movie, just to relax a little. He chose one of his favourites and puts it on. We are cuddled up to each other and I can feel Brad leaving small kisses on my head and he's giving me a little shoulder massage. I can feel my eyes growing heavy and before I know it, I can't keep them open.

(Brad's P.O.V)

The movies just finished and Jen fell asleep at almost half way through... I guess we aren't going to have any fun tonight but in all honesty, I'm quite glad she fell asleep because I don't think I would've preformed at my best considering how tired I am.

I quietly get out of bed and shut down the whole house, before returning and cuddling up to her, falling asleep in minutes.