you're hungover (requested)

You buried your face into the pillow and groaned when you woke up, only to feel an unbearable ache in your head. The memories of last night hit you all at once. You remember drinking shot after shot before settling on a few drinks. You actually can't remember how much you drank altogether, but you were starting to feel it all now.

"Good morning, sunshine," Jennie said as she entered the room, bare feet padding across the floor.

"Don't yell, it hurts."

"I'm not yelling." She chuckled. "You're the one that got insanely drunk last night. I had to come to pick you up. Your friends were worried and didn't want you to keep drinking. Thankfully you had good people looking out for you and you didn't get hurt. You could hardly stand on your own."

"Oh, lovely." You grumbled, knowing you must've been a mess.

"How do you feel? Aside from your headache."

"Like crap." You grumbled.

Jennie nodded her head, not even surprised to hear you say that. You turned from your stomach and onto your back. You put your forearm over your eyes to block out the light but Jennie could tell it was still much too bright for you and she stood to close the curtains.

But before she could even join you back in bed you were jumping onto your feet and rushing into the bathroom. She crinkled her nose upon hearing you get sick. She knew it was bound to happen sometime this morning with how much you drank, but the groans that fell from your lips and knowing how terrible you felt broke her heart nonetheless.

She walked into the bathroom and knelt behind you. Her hand fell onto your back and she tried to rub soothing circles on it in hopes that it would bring you some comfort.

"I'm not drinking ever again." You mumbled in between throwing up and though she didn't intend for it to fall from her lips, she couldn't help but shake her head with a chuckle.

"That's what you say now, but I know you better than you know yourself. You'll drink again, just don't go overboard with it next time, maybe."

You flushed the toilet and leaned back against her. You were drained of energy, although you didn't have any, to begin with. You wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed and sleep the day away.

"Feel better?'

"A little. I don't feel sick anymore."

"Good to hear. Brush your teeth, baby. I'll join you in the bedroom in a minute."

You weakly nodded your head and stood on your feet with her help. You made your way to the sink and started to brush your teeth while Jennie went downstairs to grab you some water. She made sure to help you back to bed and under the covers before handing you the glass.

"You need to drink lots of water today. It's gonna help you feel better."

You took a few sips of the cold drink before putting it back on the nightstand. Jennie made sure the trash can beside you was empty before pushing it close enough that if you needed to, you could empty your stomach again.

She crawled in beside you and let her hand fall onto your back. Pushing your shirt up a little, she ran her fingertips in circles along your skin to comfort you.

"Feel okay?"

"Yeah. My head hurts but I think I'm just gonna sleep it off."

"That's a good idea. Get some rest. If you need anything, I'm right here."

You nodded tiredly and started to fall asleep, leaving Jennie hoping that you'd wake up feeling better.