trouble (requested)

Joyous and infectious laughter fell from Jennie's lips as she sat between her parents on the sofa.

She was happy to be back home again, even though she only gets to spend tonight with them before going back home tomorrow.

They're talking to her about what they've been up to recently and what she and the girls are up to and she's listening to every word they're saying, soaking in every second with them.

"How's Y/N been?" Her mom asked with a grin. "We miss her so much."

"Oh, she's doing good. She wanted to come along but she wasn't feeling great so she ended up staying home, just to be safe."

Her parents nodded understandingly.

"Don't worry, I'll come back in a few weeks and I'll bring her with me. Promise." She said with that precious gummy smile on her face.

"Are you hungry? Want something to eat?"

"Yeah, I'd love that," Jennie replied.

"We have just the thing you'll love. Be back in a second." Her dad said before he and her mom got up to go into the kitchen.

Just as they left the room and she was alone, her phone started to vibrate on her lap.

She grabbed her AirPods and put them in her ears before she grabbed her phone.

Seeing that it was you calling her, her gummy smile returned but even bigger than before.

"Baby! Funny that you're calling now, my parents and I were just talking about you."

"Good things?" You asked.

"Yes, only good things." Jennie giggled. "You should know that. They love you almost as much as I do."

Your heart skipped a beat as you stared at your beautiful girl through the screen.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay." You said. "Just kinda lonely."

"You said you weren't feeling well. If you hadn't been feeling unwell, you wouldn't be so lonely right now." Jennie reminded you.

"Yeah, I still don't feel perfect but I do miss you. It's just one night apart and you're going to have lots of fun with your parents."

"Don't worry, baby. I miss you too." She said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yeah?" You asked, sinking your teeth into your lip.

She raised her eyebrow at the sight.

It's a sexy sight and an action that makes her weak, even now.

Just as she was about to lecture you for biting your lip that way, you did something that shocked her.

"Jennie," You moaned.

Her eyes went wide and her phone almost slipped out of her hand.

Even though her AirPods were in and no one else could hear what was happening, she still looked around to see if her parents were out of the room and they weren't coming close to her.

"Oh, Jennie," You moaned again.

"What are you doing?" She whispered as she clenched her jaw. "I have my AirPods in but my parents are just in the other room!"

"Oh, is mommy not happy with me moaning like that?" You asked with a playful pout on your lips.

"You are going to regret this. Moaning and calling me mommy when I'm not there? Naughty."

"I just can't help it. I'm here alone. In just your hoodie. You're not here and I miss you. I miss your kisses and your touch and if I close my eyes, I can feel them."

She swallowed thickly as she watched you put your head back, another moan of her name falling from your lips.

"Jennie, oh my god, I miss you." You said with a little whine and Jennie curled her toes and hit her lip, losing her self-control.

"Y/N," She said as she sighed shakily. "You should be thankful I'm not home right now."

"Oh, am I in trouble... mommy?" You asked, moaning the last word slightly.

"So much trouble, Y/N."

Before either of you could do or say anything else, she jumped at the sound of her mom's voice.

"Oh, is that Y/N?" She asked with a grin.

Both you and Jennie had to snap out of your wants and yearning for each other as you both realized her mom and dad were coming over.

"Sweet Y/N!" Her mom smiled as she appeared in the frame of the FaceTime screen next to Jennie. "Oh, honey, we miss you!"

"I miss you both too. I promise I'll come and see you. I'm sorry I couldn't make it this time. As Jennie said, I'm just not feeling great."

"That's okay! Feel better soon. Rest up." Her dad said as he appeared between them both.

"Thank you. I think I should go now, I need to get some rest." You said.

Jennie clenched her jaw in anger, realizing that you were ending the FaceTime call and ending the conversation.

She wasn't done with you yet after what you'd done and the things you made her feel and she was frustrated and annoyed that you thought you'd get out of this so easily.

"Wait, baby, we weren't done talking about-"

"Goodnight, baby. Have fun with your parents. I'm going to sleep so I'll wake up and feel better. Trust me, I'll be thinking of you the whole night."

And with that, you ended the call, and she had to hold herself together as her parents talked about how sweet you are.

"You better marry that girl soon." Her dad said.

Jennie chuckled before thinking back to the FaceTime call, wondering if, when she calls it a night in a couple of hours, you'll still be awake.

She has a few words she wants to have with you if you are and, if not, when she gets back home tomorrow, you'd be in a lot of trouble for this.