the one (requested)

"Baby girl," Jennie whispered in your ear, slowly pulling you out of your peaceful slumber. You felt her fingertips trail along the bare skin of your back and her lips brush against the back of your neck as she laid soft, loving little kisses to your skin.

You stretched your legs out with a hum falling from your lips. You opened your eyes but closed them again when the sunlight hit them.

"Good morning." She mumbled against your skin and once you felt that smile of hers against your skin and felt the flutter in your heart, you knew you had no chance of getting back to sleep. She brushed her fingertips along your hips and your back and everywhere her fingers traveled to, your skin would tingle under her touch.

"Good morning, Jen," you mumbled.

"Feeling okay?" She asked and her words brought the memories of last night back into your brain. Your heart hammered at the thought of every minute spent with her. You'd never felt so loved before as you did last night, moments spent with her filled with love and happiness. Kisses and intense touches; ones that made your soul glow phosphorescent.

"I feel..." You paused and rolled over, taking her soft hand into your own so you could intertwine her fingers with yours. Your legs were tangled, her smile and touch incandescent. "So happy. I'm on cloud nine right now."

She leaned over to kiss your lips lovingly, letting them linger for a moment before pulling back.

"I'm happy to hear that." She said before pulling you into her arms, holding you as close as she could. You felt so warm in her arms and there was happiness with every beat of your heart; happiness you've never felt before.

"You're the one." She whispered softly as her index finger ran in circles along your skin. "I've known for so long and last night, getting to hold you and love on you... I've never felt this way about anyone before. I love you so much, y/n."

"I love you more, Jennie."

"What should we do today, beautiful?"

"Spend the day in bed...?"

She laughed as your fingers roamed along her back. She took them and brought them to her lips to trail kisses to every single finger.

"Okay. Let me take you to breakfast first though. My treat."

"Okay," you smiled, moving in for another kiss, which she happily gave you.

You tried to get up but she brought you right back down, relishing in every giggle that fell from your lips as she kissed along your jaw.

"But first, let me give you lots of love and kisses." She said and all you could do was smile to yourself as your eyes closed and your chest filled with butterflies.

You couldn't help but wonder what you'd done to deserve Jennie. You were thankful for whatever it was because you know now that you can't ever live without her.