exposed (requested)

Jennie bounced her knee excitedly beside you at the table. Every time she heard the bells on the door of the restaurant chime, her head quickly lifts and her eyes light up, hoping to see the girls walking through the door.

They're gonna be here any minute now. You're meeting up for dinner tonight and from the excitement Jennie feels, you'd think they haven't seen each other in ages when it's actually only been a few days that they've spent apart during their time off.

Things start back up tomorrow and so they suggested you grab some food and hang out altogether before the girls return to their schedule that was sure to keep them busy for the next couple of weeks at the very least.

You closed your menu after deciding what you wanted while Jennie was still staring down at hers. She was about to ask what you were gonna get, curious if she should get the same because she was torn on what to choose.

But then, the bells chimed again and she recognized the three voices and giggles right away. Her head lifted and a bright smile tugged at her lips before she stood up and hugged the girls as they rushed over to the two of you and then took a seat.

"We didn't keep you waiting long, did we?" Jisoo wondered and you quickly shook your head with a smile as you felt Jennie's warm hand lay on your thigh.

Her fingers brushed along your warm skin in circles and she'd lean over to kiss your cheek on occasion when the girls weren't really paying much attention and were more focused on deciding on what to eat and talking about whatever came to their minds.

"What's everyone been up to on their days off?" Lisa asked as she closed the menu in front of her, looking at Jisoo and Rosie beside her and then across the table at you and Jennie.

"Not too much," Jennie replied as you dropped your head onto her shoulder.

You're always craving her affection and with not much going on at the moment, you took her hand from your thigh and put it into your hair.

She stared at you adoringly, a happy giggle falling from her lips before she kissed your temple and began to play with your hair while they all began to talk about anything and everything together.

Your hair fell behind your neck and exposed your skin. You were both caught up in each other and the girls and didn't pay it any mind.

So when Rosie looked over at you and Jennie and went wide-eyed, you both got confused.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked her and looked down at you and her expression became one of shock when she realized that your marked skin was exposed for the girls to see.

She moved your hair back to cover them up but it was too late. Rosé had already seen them and Jisoo and Lisa caught a glimpse at the last second.

"You're sure you haven't been up to much over the last couple of days?" Jisoo teased while Lisa and Rose began to chuckle.

"Someone got carried away," Lisa added and as everything clicked for you, you buried your face in Jennie's shirt as your cheeks turned red.

"I guess we forgot to cover them before we walked out the door," Jennie mumbled and stared at the girls. "We had to rush out because we got caught up in-"

"No!" Lisa said as she teasingly covered her ears. "We don't need the details. You're grown adults, you're a cute couple, head over heels in love, and we're happy for you. Just... spare us the details."

Jennie rolled her eyes with a groan while Jisoo and Rosé just laughed over Lisa's response.

Sensing that you were a little embarrassed, Jennie untied the hoodie she had around her waist and helped you pull it on. She zipped it up to the top for you and moved your hair so every inch of your marked skin was completely covered.

"There you go, sweet girl," Jennie said before she playfully booped your nose and her eyes lit up watching you scrunch it up beneath her fingers.

She captured your lips with a kiss and Rosé groaned teasingly.

"Enough with the PDA. We've seen enough."

Jennie just giggled and repeatedly pecked your lips when you tried to pull away.

"Okay, lovebirds." Jisoo chuckled and watched you lay your cheek on Jennie's shoulder before she started talking about tomorrow's schedule.

But you captured Jennie's attention by tapping her shoulder. She looked your way and you began to teasingly caress her thighs and managed to kiss the spot below her ear without the girls noticing.

"You have a day off in a few weeks right?"

"Yeah, why, baby?" She asked as she intertwined your fingers together and felt her heart jump in her chest when she watched you smirk.

"We should have dinner with the girls again then."

"Deal." She said with eyebrows quirked as you leaned in to whisper into her ear,

"Good. Because I'll be getting my revenge."

She just laughed quietly and pulled you closer, but she knew by the look in your eyes that you meant it, and her heart seemed to flutter at the idea.