the first time she kisses your neck (requested)

"There you are, pretty girl." Jennie smiled as she walked into the bathroom, her eyes sparkling brightly as she walked to you.

You just stepped out of the shower, only dressed in one of her shirts as you finish brushing your teeth.

You're planning on the next few nights at her place so you can catch up on some time together as she just got home from traveling and doing some promo with the girls over the last couple of weeks.

You hadn't been apart for long but you missed each other so very much regardless of that.

"I was wondering where you went." She said as she began to brush her fingers through your damp hair, moving it all over to the left side of your neck. "I woke up and you weren't there."

"Sorry, baby. You fell asleep on the sofa during the movie and I didn't have the heart to wake you. I needed to take a shower so I could do that and get back to your side before you awoke."

"Well, you were wrong, silly." She chuckled, her hands moving to your hips. "I wanted to hold you tighter but you weren't there."

You went to respond, only to feel her lips brush against your neck.

Your breath hitched as she hummed against your skin, stopping to inhale the smell of her body wash that lingered on your soft kissable skin.

She kissed your neck once more, this time her lips traveled a little to a different spot, and you couldn't express the euphoria she brought you from those soft sweet kisses.

"But it's okay, baby. I've got you to hold onto now and I missed you so much I don't know if I can ever let you go." She whispered and your heart almost stopped when she suddenly kissed a spot on your skin that made you go weak in the knees.

"Are you okay?" She chuckled and brushed her fingers along your spine soothingly.

"Y-Yeah. It's just, you know," you paused and she looked at you in the mirror, raising her eyebrows with a smile as she tried to figure out what you were trying to say. "You kissed my neck..."

"And?"

"You've never done that before."

"Oh," she whispered, her eyes still locked with yours as she kissed that same spot again.

Your eyes closed, a soft sigh falling from your lips, and she couldn't help but smirk at the sight.

"And you like it, don't you, darling?"

You nodded and she held you a little tighter as she started to kiss your neck again.

"You're so cute." She whispered softly against your skin, her teeth gently sinking into that spot before she started to trail her kisses across your neck more. "So kissable."

You moved your hands to where hers rested, right on your hips.

"You really like me kissing your neck, don't you? Hm?" She teased, smiling against your skin as you nodded, chuckling a little as she put her arms around you and continued to give you kisses.

"Yes, Jennie. I love it."

"Good, baby girl." She smiled and started to walk out of the bathroom with you in her embrace, leading you into her room.

You laughed as she laid you down and hovered over you but you stopped as soon as she gently put your head back, giving her more of your skin to kiss.

"I love kissing your neck, my love." She spoke against your skin, making you pull her closer as you basked in the bliss you felt.

"Can we stay like this for a while, Jennie?"

Her heart skipped a beat at your words.

"Of course, my love. I'll give you all the neck kisses your heart desires." She promised, her lips brushing against every inch of your skin, only wanting to make you feel as loved and as happy as she possibly can.