onto the next one - author's note 🖤💗

Hi, lovelies!

So, usually, when it comes to my books I try my absolute hardest to go to the maximum 200 chapters before I complete it and move onto the next.

However, I've been going through some stuff lately and I think that I need a fresh start.

So, I've decided to publish my second book of Jennie Imagines.

I'll be honest and confess that I've had this second book in my drafts since about chapter twenty in this first book because I am so passionate about writing and especially for people I really adore.

But I need to start something new and this feels right.

Before you go read that though, please read this: I am so extremely grateful for the love and support you've all shown this book and all of my other ones.

Whether you stumbled upon this book randomly last week or the day I started it or whether you've been here from day one and have found comfort in my other stories too, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love you've shown me.

I never imagined any of my books would ever become so huge and it was a wild dream at one point but you've all truly made me the happiest girl in the world even when I'm at my worst and my darkest.

Thank you for your lovely, silly, sweet, and thoughtful requests.

I hope that you know how much I love you all and I always will.

Book two will be just as great. I promise to work just as hard on it and make you all just as happy with it as you were with this book.

Hope to see you there!

Love you all always, Kaylee 💗