making out (requested)

"I'm so happy you're here!" Jennie spoke against your neck as she came up behind you and held you tight in her arms, making you drop the clothes in your hand onto the floor with a giggle.

You turned around and melted at the sight of her brown eyes holding so much love for you as she stared back into yours. Her hand ran along your back gently, fingertips running along your skin in circles.

"Me too. I've missed you."  You replied then dropped your cheek onto her shoulder.

You stood there for a moment, simply melting into each other's embrace and the comfort that you feel that you've been missing since the day you parted when she left for tour.

But now you're reunited; back in her arms, where you felt you belong most. Because you've missed her and couldn't wait another two months for her to return and decided to visit her on tour. The hotel room was quiet. Since she's not sharing one with the girls, it gives you plenty of time to catch up and talk about anything and everything with no interruptions.

"Look at me." She whispered softly and you lifted your head from her shoulder to gaze up at her. She moved one hand from your back to gently rest on your cheek and she brushed it in soft circles before she leaned into peck your lips.

But a peck wasn't nearly enough for the both of you. You've gone so long without her kisses and her touches that you crave it now, and Jennie the same. She sighed against your lips as you moved to loop your arms around her neck to pull her closer.

Lost in her kisses, you didn't even really notice that she was guiding you backward until your back touched the mattress. You simply smiled and pulled her closer; so close now that you could feel every beat of her heart against your chest.

As her lips moved passionately against yours, she moved her hand to slip beneath your shirt. She brushed her fingertips in circles, her touch causing butterflies to appear in your chest.

You need to catch your breath, needed a breath of air in your lungs, so you pulled away for a second; breathless but blissful.

Right away, your girlfriend was moving her lips from yours right to your jaw, where she softly kissed your skin and started to drive you wild.

"I've missed you." She said and though the words have already been exchanged between the both of you already, she'd be saying them time and time again over the next few hours; because her heart was so happy again, at last, now that you're in her arms. She'd truly missed you. Missed these moments with you.

"I've missed everything about you. Missed your cuddles and your kisses that always makes everything better. I've missed your cute smile and your sweet little laugh. I've missed you like crazy."

She kissed her way back up to your lips, where she moved them so fiercely against yours that you struggled to say anything in return because your mind went fuzzy and your heart fluttered happily.

But nothing needed to be said. She felt the love radiating from your kisses and your touch. You missed her just as much. That much was obvious.

Soon, you were rolling her over so you could hover over her. She only smiled brightly against your lips as you took your time to love on her; kissing the corners of her lips and down to her neck, taking your time to kiss every inch of her soft skin.

"So pretty." You whispered as you pushed your lips back onto hers, this time for a much more slow and romantic kiss. "I'm so in love with you, Jennie."

She repeated the words back to you and then reached for your hand to intertwine your fingers together as you returned to kissing her again, heart fluttering when you realized that you get another week of moments spent like this with her.