you wear her sweater

You dug through the closet in search of something soft to warm you up.

It's a cold day and you just stepped out of the shower. What you originally planned to wear just wasn't enough to keep you warm like you thought it would.

Your eyes landed on one of Jennie's warm blackpink sweaters. You instantly pulled it off of the hanger and slid it over your head. It was so fluffy and warm, and it fit you perfectly.

You then grabbed your hairbrush and started to move it through your wet hair. You were in the process of brushing through the tangles in your hair when you felt Jennie lay her hand against your back.

You jumped but started to relax when her hands moved to your shoulders. "You're wearing my sweater..." She noted and without even having to look back at her you knew that she was smiling. "Yeah. I hope it's okay. I just got cold after I got out of the shower."

You turned around and immediately, her lips were pressing to your cheek. "It's okay. You look adorable. You can have it if you want it,"

You raised your eyebrow, ready to tell her no but she stopped you before you could. "I can get another one easily. Besides, you just look so cute! I want you to keep it, baby!" She kissed your lips softly and you blushed when she pulled away.

"Okay."

Jennie gently pushed you on your back and instantly crawled on top of you, pressing kisses to every inch of your face as she complimented you repeatedly. "Okay, I'm never changing out of this sweater!" You laughed.

Jennie laid her forehead against yours and gazed adoringly into your eyes. "That's okay with me, cutie."