waking her up with kisses

You could still hear the storm raging outside your bedroom window when you opened your eyes. It'd been going on since late last night but weren't bothered by it, considering it gave Jennie the perfect excuse to stay the night.

Originally she'd just been over for a few hours but when the storm rolled in just a couple hours later, she knew she had no choice but to stay, and you were overjoyed about it.

The sky was grey but your mood was anything but. You woke up feeling happier than you have in a long while. You could feel Jennie's breath fanning against your neck as she slept quietly beside you. You managed to escape from her grip and roll over so you could see her face, and the sight you were met with was one you wanted to gaze at for eternity.

She looked angelic in her deep and peaceful sleep. You took a few mental images of her and then began to brush your thumb across her rosy cheeks and leaned in to kiss them both softly.

But you didn't stop there.

You could see a tiny smile pull at her lips. You felt your heart fluttering and began to kiss across her face, moving your lips down to her jaw and then back up to the tip of her nose. You kissed every inch of her face, giving a few extra kisses to the corners of her lips.

You heard the giggle escape her lips. She had tried so hard to contain it because she figured you'd stop if you knew she was awake and really, that was the last thing she wanted you to do. "Good morning! I see you're awake."

Jennie shook her head when she felt you had stopped kissing her face. "Nope. I'm still asleep." When you didn't continue or say a word she peeked one of her eyes open to find you raising your eyebrows at her. "Okay, so I'm awake. But you should continue giving me kisses anyway."

You playfully rolled your eyes at her before leaning down and kissing her lips softly. You pecked them a few times before pulling back and trailing your lips to her cheek. "I'm so happy you stayed last night."

Her eyes lit up as she smiled. "Me too." You tried to kiss her again when she rolled you onto your back. "Jennie? Whar are you doing?" You laughed as she straddled your thighs and smiled down at you with a loving look in her eyes.

"What does it look like? I'm showing my gratitude by returning the favor to you." She winked before attacking you with kisses causing you to throw your head back with a laugh.

You hoped that you could spend more mornings like these with her.