koala hugs to get your attention

Nothing makes Jennie feel better after a long day than coming home to you.

She was so happy to be home. She practically ran up the stairs because she was just so excited to see you!

She raced to the bedroom and with a smile on her face, she came inside, dropping all of her things onto the floor as she looked to where you laid on your shared bed, scrolling through your phone mindlessly.

"Y/n! I'm home!" Jennie said excitedly as she made her way to you. But your back was facing her so you couldn't hear her and when she peeked over your shoulder to catch a glimpse of your face she realized you had your earbuds in, listening to what she figured was your new favorite song that you've been blasting on repeat for days.

"Y/n? Baby? My girl!"

She yelled a little louder and even waved her hand in front of your face but when you didn't even look up at her she realized you were so into whatever it was you were doing that you didn't even notice her there.

"Okay, y/n. If you don't hear me, you're gonna leave me no choice."

You didn't say a word back to her, so she just threw herself onto you, giving you the biggest, the warmest, and the greatest koala hug you've ever received.

"Jennie!" You laughed as she buried her face in the crook of your neck, peppering kisses all across it with unbelievably soft lips. "You scared me!"

"I tried to get your attention! But you didn't notice me. You left me no other choice." She teased but you could see the slight pout on her lips. Cupping her cheek, you brought her in for a kiss and felt her smile against your lips.

"I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not, because I love that you did this to get my attention."

She laughed and dropped her forehead against your shoulder. You felt her lips touch your skin making your eyes flutter closed. You felt her take the phone from your hands and you couldn't even find it in you to protest about it.

"Did you have a good day?"

She smiled, grateful that you always ask her that because you genuinely care, but she didn't even wanna talk about what had happened before. Not that it was bad, just because she didn't wanna focus on anything else but you.

"I did! Thanks for asking. But I'm home now and I just wanna focus on you, on us."

You found your heart beating wildly as she tilted your head down, fingertips hooked under your chin as she brought you in for a kiss that left you breathless.

Your fingers shook as you let them brush along the back of her neck. As she continued to hug you tightly and kiss you softly, you knew that you wanted nothing more than that, too.