she wakes you up with kisses

A rush of happiness washed over Jennie when she rolled over in bed, only to be enveloped in your embrace and feel your warmth.

The sun was bright as it shone in her eyes when she opened them. She could feel your warm breath on her skin and she smiled to herself when she remembered that you stayed over last night. She watched you sleep for a moment before the urge to kiss you was too strong to resist.

Softly, her lips brushed against your cheek. You made a soft sound in your sleep and it made her heart flutter. She kissed your other cheek and this time you stirred and rolled from your side and onto your back.

She giggled quietly before she hovered over you. Her kisses were soft against your face as she let her lips travel along your skin. From your forehead to your cheeks and then to your lips, she took her time to give you all the kisses and love you deserved.

When she kissed the corners of your lips they tugged into a smile. She dropped her forehead against yours and met your eyes when they fluttered open. "Good morning." She whispered before cupping your cheeks in the palm of her hands and laying more light kisses to your skin.

She could feel your heart beating faster in your chest as her lips came closer and closer to your own before finally hitting them and pulling you in for a lazy but loving kiss.

"Good morning to you too." You stretched out and closed your eyes when she began to brush her thumbs along your cheeks. "What's on today's schedule?"

"Whatever you want. We have the entire day to spend together doing whatever you please."

You wrapped your arms around her and gently pushed on her back, causing her cheek to fall to your chest and a sweet giggle to fall from her soft lips.

"I wanna spend every minute of it with you." You whispered, to which she nodded her head in agreement.

"Me too." She mumbled against your skin.

Feeling warm and content, you both enjoyed the comfortable silence in the air. You didn't say a word for a few moments, just simply letting your heart beat against hers as her eyelashes fluttered against your chest and her fingertips brushed along your shoulders.

"Let's just cuddle forever," Jennie whispered as she planted more kisses to your skin, but this time she trailed them along your neck where she soon buried her face and breathed in the smell of your body wash that she so loved.

"I'd really love that."