chill, mommy (requested)

"So Jennie, Y/N, how have things been? It feels like it's been forever since we've been able to hang out." Your friend said as the bartender put another drink in front of you.

"Great," Jennie replied. "A little stressful at times but I've always got my girl to lean on."

You smiled brightly at her before laying your head on her shoulder.

"Things are so great right now." You said.

"We're happy to hear that!" Another one of your friends said.

Jennie kissed your head before you lifted it from her shoulder and took a few sips of your drink as your friends and Jennie held a conversation.

You were trying to decide what drink you'd want next when, suddenly, there was a tap on your shoulder.

You turned your head and saw a woman standing behind you that you didn't recognize.

"Yes?"

"Hi, cutie. I see your glass is almost empty. Can I buy your next drink?"

Jennie heard the question and immediately looked away from your friends to stare back at the girl who was flirting with you.

"Or, if you don't want another drink and you'd rather get out of here, I wouldn't mind going with you."

"Oh, that's okay," you said with a nervous chuckle before downing the rest of your drink.

You tried to forget all about the stranger and turned back around to face the bartender again.

"Can I have a mojito?" You asked.

"I've got it, baby." The stranger said as she dug into her wallet and grabbed some cash.

She tried to pass it to the bartender, reaching between you and Jennie to do so.

But Jennie put her empty glass down with a loud thud and as she clenched her jaw, she looked at the stranger and pushed her hand with the cash away.

"Unnecessary. If she wants a mojito, I, her girlfriend, will pay for it."

Jennie said every word through her teeth, clenching her jaw harder than you've ever seen before.

She looked so jealous.

Why was it so hot?

"I know you think my girlfriend is sexy, she is, but she's taken so you should just walk away and find someone else to flirt with."

Seeing how uncomfortable the stranger looked and how insanely jealous your girlfriend seemed, you put your hand on Jennie's arm before leaning over to whisper in her ear.

"Chill, mommy."

Her breath hitched and she took your hand into hers, squeezing it tightly.

"I'm sorry but I'm taken."

"Right." The woman said. "Sorry about that."

She walked away and you were about to turn back to face your friends and sip on your mojito when Jennie stopped you.

"What did you just call me?" She asked and looked into your eyes with a look of desire and need. "I know it. But you better say it again."

"Mommy?"

"Yes," She said, a soft moan falling from her lips after.

She leaned over and kissed below your ear, causing you to shiver.

"You're drunk."

"What?"

"Tell your friends that you're drunk and  not feeling well so we can get home." She said, nearly demanding it.

"For what?"

She leaned in again, breathing right against your ear and you loved the way it felt.

"You called me mommy. You already know what."

Indeed you did.

And you liked the sound of it.

So you agreed.

"I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well." You told your friends. "I think the alcohol is getting to me and I want to get home and rest."

"Oh. Okay. Well, get some sleep and feel better!" One of them said.

"Take good care of her tonight." Another one of your friends said to Jennie.

"Oh, trust me. I will." Jennie said as she smirked at you. "Now let's get you home."

"Yes, mommy," You whispered in her ear.

Guiding you out of the bar, she put her arm around you and held you tightly.

"I love this jealous side of you. It's so hot, mommy."

"I love it when you call me mommy." She said as she bit her lip. "But calling me mommy back there... in public? Where that stranger could've heard? Your friends could've heard? That was risky."

"But you liked it, huh?"

"You know I do, darling." She said. "I just want to get you home."

"Then get me home, mommy."

"Oh, baby girl, mommy will be doing just that." She promised as you got into the car, hurrying home faster than ever before.