she tickles you

Jennie could hardly bear to see the sad look in your eyes any longer. She couldn't figure out what had gotten you so down. You didn't seem like you wanted to talk about it and as much as she tried to resect that, it was hard when you were barely speaking.

She let her hand fall over yours. You looked over at her but only sent her a small smile, one she saw right through. She sighed and moved her hand away to wrap her arm around you to bring you close. But her fingers brushed along your sides, causing a tiny giggle to fall from your lips before you tried to push her hand away.

"Are you ticklish?"

You could tell by the tone of her voice what she was up to. You looked back at her and the smirk on her lips made your breath hitch. "No! Jennie, don't you even think about it!"

"Too late." She mumbled and started to tickle you, this time with both of her hands. She let her fingers brush along your sides and your stomach. You laughed and squirmed and tried to push her away.

"There's that smile I love so much." She said.

Managing to get you on your back, she hovered over you and tickled you relentlessly.

"Okay! You win! You got me to smile, now stop it!"

"Not a chance. I see that light in your eyes again, I'm not stopping now." She smirked, laughing as you tried to push her away. Finally; your laugh was falling from your lips over and over again. You looked happy! The sadness you had felt previously was long gone.

"Jennie, stop!"

She continued, showing you absolutely no mercy. Until, your eyes opened again, brighter than they'd been all day, and you let those three little words fall from your lips.

"I love you!"

She stopped tickling you. Her fingers moved from your stomach to your cheek. She leaned down, giving your cheek a few soft kisses. "I love you too. Are you happier now?"

"Yeah, I actually am. Thank you for cheering me up!"

Her forehead fell to yours and her eyes were equally as bright as she looked into yours. Happy that she had made you happy because she hates seeing you as anything but.

"Always!"

She sat up and let you lay your head on her chest as she turned on a movie and brushed her fingers through your hair. Your smile was still there, your eyes were still bright, and, all thanks to her, it wasn't fading away anytime soon.