tongue ring (requested)

"Jennie," You blissfully sighed as your girlfriend peppered sweet and soft kisses across your neck.

It's the first night you've had off together in a few long and busy days, so when Jennie pulled you in for a deep kiss and you both got carried away, you didn't complain.

As much as you love the feeling of your heart soaring in your chest and her lips on your skin, you wanted her lips back on yours more than anything else.

You craved it.

You needed it.

So you laced your fingers through her hair and tugged at the strands and as you did so, she pulled away from your neck and moved to kiss your lips.

Just as you wanted.

"I love your kisses." You spoke against her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said. "You know what I love most about kissing you?"

You already knew the answer.

So you parted your lips and, in response, she couldn't help but smirk.

"Yes, baby girl, that tongue ring." She said as she began to toy with it as you continued to make out. "It's so hot."

Your tongue ring is still fairly new but it's been healed for a bit now, so it's more than okay to be playing with now.

You've always loved making out with your girlfriend but there's something different about making out with her since you've got your tongue ring.

Your make-out sessions are much more sensual and steamy and you love it.

"I'm obsessed with your tongue ring. It's so hot." She sighed as her fingers trailed along your sides.

Every time she plays with it when you make out, it heightens the already intense euphoria you feel, and in return that brings her the most bliss imaginable.

"I think it's the best choice I've ever made." You said and she chuckled as she started to pull your shirt up a little.

"I agree." She said. "I love it so much. I can't get enough."

You let out a shaky breath as she continued to play with it, teasing you and touching your body as she moved her tongue around the ring.

"I love the way it feels against my tongue. I love how good it makes you feel. I love everything about your sexy tongue ring. I can't even express it, baby. It's just so sexy, just as you are." She whispered as you put your fingers back in her hair.

You pulled at her long dark locks once more as she continued to play with your tongue ring, smirking again as you begged for her to keep playing with it.