making out after a concert (requested)

Tugging at the sleeve of your girlfriend's born pink sweater, you caught her attention.

Turning her gaze away from the girls and the staff members surrounding them, she looked at you with eyes full of stars.

"Jennie? Do you have a minute?"

"Of course, my love. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just want to talk to you for a minute."

She nodded before she wrapped her hand around yours and let you lead her down the hall to one of the empty rooms backstage.

You found one and when you pulled Jennie inside, you closed the door and turned the lock behind her before giving her your full attention.

"What did you want to talk to me about, baby?" She asked.

But you just shook your head and started to kiss her neck, causing a chuckle to fall from Jennie's lips.

"Alright, something tells me that you have something else in mind. Something more than talking."

You smiled against her neck before pulling away so you could lean in and kiss her lips.

"You're correct."

She beamed in response as she put her lips on yours and pulled you into her arms.

Neither of you wanted to pull away from each other but Jennie wanted to know if there was a place to sit so she could pull you even closer.

Opening her eyes as you pulled back from her lips so you could kiss her neck, her breath hitched and she took a look around the room.

She spotted a chair across the room and quickly pulled you over to it where she pulled you onto her lap, letting you sit right on her thigh.

You smirked as you put your arms around her neck and put your lips back on hers, losing yourself in a passionate kiss.

"You're so sexy." She whispered against your lips as she pulled at the born pink shirt that you had on.

You moved your hands from her neck and put your fingers in her hair instead, tugging at the locks.

It caused her to moan out your name as you continued to kiss her deeply.

You felt her hands move up and down your body, caressing your soft skin as she pulled at the string of your sweats.

"You're sexier," You said and she chuckled, pulling you even closer.

She started to pull away from your lips but before she did, she pecked them a few times and then teased you as she bit your lip, digging her teeth into it.

It brought you bliss, sending a shiver down your spine and all the way to your toes.

"I can't get enough of you." She said as she started to kiss your neck. "I can't stop thinking about how lucky I am. All I want to do is get out of here and take you back to the hotel room."

You tilted your head back and sighed blissfully as a little smirk pulled at your lips.

With her her lips on your neck and your shirt suddenly being tossed across the room and onto the floor, you began to crave the same thing.

"But something about making out backstage at my own concert is just so... hot."

You put your hands on her cheeks and put your lips on hers, pulling her in for another deep and steamy kiss.

"I'm just so lucky and I love you so much."

"I love you too, Jen," You said as you toyed with the strings of her BLACKPINK hoodie. "But, please, stop talking and just kiss me. Because I can't express to you how much I want you and your kisses right now."

She smiled a little before gently laying her hand on your cheek before somehow deepening the kiss even more.

"Whatever you want, my girl." She whispered. "I'll do anything and I'll give you whatever you want."