the first time she sees your tattoo (requested)

Jennie buried her face into the pillow with a groan as she felt the golden rays of the sun shine onto her skin through the open curtains in the bedroom.

Feeling a little chilly, she tried to wrap you in her arms so she could hold you close. But when she felt around for you, she realized that your side of the bed was empty.

She opened her eyes upon realizing that you weren't beside her any longer.

But the sheets still felt warm, so she knew you couldn't have been gone for too long.

She sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes to look around the room for you.

The sun was still too bright but she was less concerned about that now and more focused on finding out where you were at.

According to the time on the clock, it was a little after nine in the morning.

She couldn't help but wonder why you'd be out of bed at this hour when you've got the day off.

She didn't think you'd leave the bed much at all today and especially not this early.

She got out of bed and started to look around the room for you and when she didn't see you anywhere, she started to head downstairs in search of you.

She smiled to herself as she reached the last step and saw you sitting on the couch, giggling at whatever you were watching on tv.

"There you are."

Her voice wasn't loud since she was still sleepy and trying her best to wake up. But it was loud enough for you to hear.

You turned your head to look at her, watching as she started to make her way to you.

"Oh. Morning, baby."

"Good morning." She said back to you before yawning quietly.

She sat down beside you and smiled a little brighter than before when she noticed you were wearing her shirt.

It's supposed to be a warmer day than it's been recently, so you weren't feeling all that cold this morning.

Last night, you fell asleep in your sweater. It's all you've been wearing lately; sweaters and her hoodies because you've felt cold.

But today, you're feeling warm, so you opted to wear her shirt instead so you would be more comfortable.

"You look so good in my clothes." She said before kissing your neck a couple of times.

You giggled over her words.

"Thank you, baby."

She was about to speak again when she reached for your hand, only to freeze upon seeing your wrist.

"What's that?"

"What?"

"On your wrist." She softly said as she gently wrapped her fingers around it, looking at it a little closer to see if what she thought she was seeing was real. "A tattoo? You have a tattoo?"

"Oh. Yeah. I got it not too long ago."

"Wow..." she whispered as she stared at it and brushed her fingers across it lightly. "It's so beautiful."

It was a small tattoo that said 'you can'. It was simple but beautiful and the perfect thing for your very first tattoo.

"Baby, this is beautiful."

"I know. I love it."

She looked at you and her heart skipped a beat over the sparkle in your eyes that appeared as you talked about how much you loved your tattoo.

"I kept going over different ideas for what to get and where to get it but this one seemed just right. On my hard days and when I'm at my lowest, I need a good reminder like this. Now, all I have to do is look at my wrist, and it's there."

"That's beautiful." She said as she intertwined your fingers together. "Did it hurt when you got it?"

You shook your head, much to her relief.

"Good. I'm happy to know that."

"In fact, I want to get more. I don't know what yet but I'm so in love with this one and I just know I want some more."

"Well, if that's what you want, then you should do it. I support you. I think it's a wonderful idea, especially ones like these."

She brought your wrist to her lips and pressed a few soft and sweet kisses to the words on your skin.

"You should get one with me."

She shook her head with a laugh.

"I don't know about that, my love. I'll think about it." She promised before pecking your lips. "But I truly do love this tattoo. It looks amazing on you. I'm so in love with it ad I'm so, so in love with you, my beautiful girl."

Your heart skipped a beat and you put your lips on hers, stealing a few sweet and loving kisses.