calling my girlfriend by another girls name prank (requested)

"I've missed you," Jennie whispered in your ear as she gently laid you onto the comfortable hotel bed.

Before you came out to surprise her, these beds felt much too big and much too cold for her to even think about enjoying after a long and busy night of performing for the thousands of fans that come out to see her and the girls.

But now, you're here and she's much warmer and much happier now. The loneliness was long gone now, the longing in her heart that she felt as you ran through her mind every minute of every day had faded.

She can only hold you tight now after being away for too long.

"Missed you too, Jennie," you smiled and pecked her lips softly as you wrapped your arms around her to keep her close to you. "How's the tour been so far? The shows all good?"

"Yeah, but let's not talk about that right now. It's been too long since I've seen you and I've missed you more than I could ever explain."

"Alright." You said, brushing your thumb along her knuckles. "So what would you like to do?"

As she spoke, your phone vibrated with a message from Lisa. The girls have been pulling pranks on each other here and there on the tour so far and they wanted to involve you in this one.

You despised the thought, especially since you just arrived a little while ago.

But you agreed nevertheless and sent her a smile before intertwining your hands with hers.

"Anything you want to do is fine with me, Rosie."

Instantly, Jennie frowned.

"What?"

"What?" You repeated, looking just as confused as her.

"Did you just call me Rosie?"

"No? I think you're hearing things, Jen." You said as you brushed your thumb along her knuckles once more.

Your touch was soft and comforting and she couldn't help but melt as her worries slipped away.

"So, tell me what you'd like to do. It's your first day here. I assume you're feeling jet-lagged after your flight."

"Not too bad. I'll get through it just fine, Rosie."

This time, she knew she'd heard Rosie's name fall from your lips. There was no way her ears were playing tricks on her like that. Once, maybe. But definitely not twice.

She pulled her fingers out of your grip and glared at you.

"Whoa. What's that look for?"

"You know what." She grumbled. "Did you miss me or did you miss Rosie? Because you keep saying her name."

"That's silly, R-"

"Don't say it again!" She said, obviously getting frustrated with you. "If you'd rather, you could just go see Rosie. Her room is across the hall. I'll find my own thing to do."

"What are you talking about?" You asked and tried to take her hand, only for her to pull it further away from you.

"You! You keep calling me Rosie!" She sighed in exasperation. "Did you miss her or me?"

"Oh," you spoke sadly, clicking your tongue as she stared into your eyes with a look of sadness. She braced herself, thinking you'd call her Rosie once again.

But you didn't; much to her relief.

"Jennie..." you hugged her and felt her relax at your touch. "I'm sorry."

"It made me sad, y/n. I've missed you and I love you more than words could say. So it hurt my feelings."

"I really am sorry. But it was just a prank."

It all clicked for Jennie and she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm getting my revenge on them, I swear." She grumbled as you laughed and dropped your cheek to her shoulder, to which she smiled brightly and held you tight in her arms. "How about we cuddle and watch some movies?"

You gently pushed her on her back, hovering over her with a smirk.

"Does that include kisses?"

"You know it does." She grinned and pecked your lips softly. "As if I could resist after being away from you for so long."

You smiled at her, causing her chest to fill with butterflies as you leaned down and kissed her passionately; one of the first of many steamy, loving kisses you'd be sharing over the next two weeks by her side.