hickey prank (requested)

Your heart began to pound in your chest when you heard the slam of the car door. Peeking out the curtain, you saw it was Jennie arriving from the airport. One bag over her shoulder and her suitcase wheeling behind her, she was hurrying as fast as possible to the front door.

It swung open a moment later and when your eyes locked, she froze. A bright smile tugged at her lips and she dropped her bags onto the floor so she could wrap you in her arms when you rushed to her.

"I missed you!" You spoke happily, little laughs that made her heart leap in her chest fell from your lips as she carried you to the sofa and gently dropped you on it. She stared at you for a moment before she replied.

"I missed you too," she whispered, lips trailing from yours after giving you a long-overdue kiss, traveling to your jaw. She moved your hair from one side of your neck to the other, fully intent on leaving soft little kisses to your skin. That was, until, she saw the marks on your neck.

The feeling of her lips pulling away from your skin made your eyes open wide. She was staring at you in disbelief, looking from your own eyes to your neck. She scoffed and moved to sit at the other side of the sofa. Tangling her fingers in her hair, she clenched her jaw angrily.

"Jen? What's wrong?" You asked and sat up. Scooting closer to her, you put your hand on her thigh; it was something that usually brought her comfort, but she only pushed your hand away.

"What's wrong? What do you think, y/n?"

"I-I don't understand."

She scoffed and glared at you. "Don't play innocent! There are hickeys all over your neck! Where did they come from, y/n? Who gave them to you?"

"Baby, I can explain,"

"Oh, sure." She chuckled and stood up. Putting her hands in her pockets, she looked at her packed suitcase and bag and at the door then back at you. "Tell me the truth, y/n. I came home so excited to see you, to love on you again. But... someone else has been doing that, right? I love you but if you cheated, if you hooked up with someone else while I was gone, I am out that door and I am not coming back. Now's your chance to confess."

You nodded and took a deep breath before saying,

"It's a prank."

She was silent for a moment. Confused and in disbelief, she shook her head.

"It's the truth! Look," You said before grabbing one of your makeup wipes on the table and wiping the fake hickeys from your skin. She was wide-eyed and her jaw was clenched again.

"A prank? Are you kidding me?"

She turned and went to walk to the staircase, but you hugged her from behind. She was trying to hide her smile and the way her heart was swelling with love in her chest. "No. Don't touch me. I'm very, very mad at you."

The pout on her lips that followed proved her wrong. She looked so cute trying to pretend not to enjoy your touch and the way it gave her the comfort she's been needing since she left.

"I'm sorry, baby."

"That was so not cool. I came home thinking we'd have a romantic night but then you prank me. I'm very mad. You hurt my feelings."

"I'm sorry, my love." You whispered and pushed her hair away from her neck to kiss her skin lovingly. "It was so uncool of me. Forgive me?"

"Hmm," she hummed, pretending to think about it as her eyes slipped shut and she melted into your kisses. "Oh, alright. I can't stay mad at you. Not when I've been away from you for so long."

You pulled back and kissed her lips instead. She moved her hand to the small of your back, running her fingertips along your smooth skin in circles.

"You owe me lots of cuddles and kisses." She pouted, but it changed into a smile rather quickly when you left kisses from the corners of her lips and down to her jaw.

"Happily, baby girl." You smiled and took her hand to lead her upstairs, happy to give her all the cuddles in the world.