mommy (requested)

Jennie's fingers were running through your hair as you hovered over her on the sofa.

Your lips were passionately moving against hers as your fingers caressed the soft skin of her hips, so close to each other that you could feel her heart pounding against her chest and you knew she could feel yours do the same.

"You don't even know how beautiful you are." You spoke against her lips before pulling away, but only after driving her wild by tugging at her kissable lips with your teeth.

This caused a soft gasp to fall from her lips and soon, even more began to escape her lips when you started to kiss her jaw.

She knew where your lips were trailing to and her heart was beating even harder just thinking about your lips on her sweet spot, as it always brings her a euphoric and delightful rush that she never wants to fade once it begins to flood over her.

She was biting her lip, teeth sinking into the skin as her head stayed thrown back against the throw pillow under her head.

This is all she's been needing.

She's had a rough day and she just wanted to forget all about it and you knew that a passionate makeout was the cure to it all, and you were exactly correct.

Now, every worry she had that rushed through her busy brain and all of the stresses that were heavy on her shoulders were now gone.

How could she focus on anything but you when you were making her feel so blissful?

And that bliss only escalated when you finally kissed that sweet spot on her skin.

She gasped and tugged at your hair, causing one word to fall from your lips in your own rush of euphoria.

One you've never said before but one you couldn't help but say now as if it was instinctive over this particular rush of exhilaration that came from that tug.

"Mommy,"

Jennie's eyes opened, a surprised gasp falling from her lips.

As the silence hit the air when it sank in for you both that you'd just said that, you stared at each other with big eyes.

"Did you just call me-"

"Mommy?" You interrupted and her heart began to race even faster.

"Yes." She said as she put her hands on your hips.

"I don't know what came over me-"

"I don't care." She interrupted and you stared at her in confusion for a second. "I just love that you said it."

"You did?" You asked with a smile starting to tug at your lips.

"Yeah. It sounded... hot." She smirked.

"Yeah?" You asked as you leaned into her ear. "Is that so, mommy?"

"Yes," she sighed blissfully. "I love it, baby girl."

You put your lips on hers, sharing another passionate kiss as she dug her nails into your skin.

"You can call me that more often, if you want, darling," she whispered against your lips and you grinned and held her tighter.

"Okay, mommy."

She threw her head back, loving the way you said it.

And as you kissed her neck, she could only think about how she never wants you to stop calling her that.

She loves it, and you, so much.