when you wear a suit (requested)

"Babe, the girls just got here! Are you almost ready to go? We can't be late!" Jennie said as she knocked on the bedroom door.

That's where you were - in the bedroom, getting ready for your night out with the girls and important people from the company.

Jennie has on a beautiful dress and, originally, you planned on wearing something similar.

Until something caught your eye as you were walking through the city with a friend the other day and the thought of wearing that instead of a nice dress sounded so much better.

"I'll be down in a second, Jen! Don't worry."

She walked back downstairs and after taking a look in the mirror and feeling extremely confident about your outfit, and yourself in general, you grabbed your things and headed downstairs.

The girls' heads all turned as you reached the bottom step but Jennie had been in the middle of speaking to Rosie, so she only turned to look at you when Rosie did.

"Wow," Lisa said as the girls all stared at you in awe.

You had on a red suit and to say that you felt so powerful was a major understatement.

You always feel amazing when you wear suits.

You always think that there's something so insanely attractive about a woman in a suit that you can't explain.

And right now, that's exactly how the girls were feeling.

Jennie was in amazement as she stared at you, looking you up and down to take in how stunning you looked.

"Damn, y/n," Jisoo said and you smiled brightly as you tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

"You like it?"

They all nodded.

"What about you, baby? What do you think?" You asked Jennie as she came up to you.

Her hands fell to your hips, her teeth sank into her lip as she continued to gaze up and down at you.

From head to toe, everything about you in that suit was taking her breath away.

"Baby girl, you are always so gorgeous. But you in this suit," She paused and buried her face in your neck, a soft sigh falling from her lips. "You're so hot."

She pulled away from your neck and started to give you a few steamy kisses.

"You're so sexy in this. I can't even take my hands off of you. Everyone is going to be captivated by how gorgeous you look."

"Thank you, baby," You chuckled. "I like it too. I decided to ditch that dress and wear this instead. It's much more comfortable and I feel so good in it."

"You should! You look amazing!" Rosie complimented.

"I agree," Jennie said as she kissed your jaw softly. "Maybe we can take a few minutes before we go to make out. Because I can't hold back with you in this suit, baby." She whispered in your ear.

But you just shook your head with a giggle.

"Nope. I'm too excited. Besides, we can't be late. Remember?"

She sighed before nodding.

"Okay, fine. But, at least, promise me that you'll wear this suit more often. Every chance that you get."

"How can I say no?" You grinned before kissing her a few times. "Come on, let's go girls."

"You first, hot stuff," Jennie said and the girls all laughed as you walked out of the house, ready for a fun night ahead.