no spoilers - BLACKPINK fifth member - part two (requested)

You and the girls all waved and blew kisses at the camera as the vlive came to an end.

"That was fun!" Rosé excitedly said.

As the girls all agreed and spoke with each other, you got up and made your way across the room to grab another bottle of water.

"I know our vlives tend to trend quite often but I have a feeling that this one will be talked about a lot," Jisoo said.

"Gee, wonder why that would be," Lisa said before the girls all turned their heads to look at you.

"What?" You chuckled.

"What? What do you mean what?" Rosie giggled. "You nearly spoiled the comeback!"

"It was just for fun. I wasn't going to give anything huge away." You explained.

"How about we talk about how quiet you got when Jennie told you no spoilers?" Lisa asked.

You lowered your head as you became embarrassed.

This whole time, Jennie had been joining in on the laughter and jokes with the girls.

But this time, all she could do was smirk.

"Someone got flustered." Jisoo teased.

"Your cheeks got so red." Lisa laughed.

"I think we know how to make Y/N quiet now. Just tell Jennie to do what she did and she hushes right up." Rosie said, making Jisoo and Lisa laugh loudly.

Jennie was giggling a little but she was more into her phone as she scrolled through social media.

"We're trending." She said. "Fans are going crazy right now over that moment between Y/N and I."

"Understandably." Jisoo joked.

"Y/N, in all seriousness, can I ask you something?" Lisa wondered.

"What is it?"

"Why did you get so flustered back there?"

Jennie was still scrolling through Twitter with Rosie and Jisoo as they read through different tweets from fans as they freaked out over the vlive.

But make no mistake - they were listening and they were waiting for your answer, Jennie especially.

"Does someone have a little crush?" Lisa teased.

"On Jennie?" You asked as you pretended to lie your way out of it. "No."

Lisa and Rosie shook their heads, not believing it for a second.

"I just didn't expect for her to say or do that. It took me by surprise and I got a little embarrassed. That's all."

"Sure, Y/N. Whatever you say." Jisoo teased.

You rolled your eyes and took another drink of water, unaware that Jennie was watching you with stars in her eyes.

She knows that answer wasn't true.

She knows you have to feel something more and something stronger than just being close friends, especially after tonight.

But she'd confront you later about that when no one else is around.

For now, the girls will tease you and the fans will continue to go wild, and you and Jennie will secretly enjoy every second of it.