she wants your attention

"So? What do you wanna do now?" Jennie asked as she fell onto the couch beside you.

You just arrived at home from dinner at your favorite spot. But the night was still young and Jennie wanted to spend every minute of it with you.

When you didn't answer her she turned her head. She watched your thumbs move across the keyboard on your phone for a moment before she tapped your shoulder and waited impatiently for you to answer her.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

You nodded and brushed your fingers through her hair for a moment, which she loved. "Of course. Anything you wanna do."

She nodded and started to flip through the channels but she'd freeze occasionally when she'd hear you laugh along to videos you'd stumble upon through social media. She finally found one and recognized it as the one you really wanted to see. You've been telling her all about it!

"I found a movie I think you'll really like!" She cheered but again, you didn't answer. You just laughed and continued to watch videos on your phone. Jennie loved watching your eyes turn bright and she loved to hear your beautiful, infectious laugh. But tonight, after not getting much time with you over the last couple of days, she wanted all of your attention.

"Y/N," she whined and as she dragged out your name, all you could do was giggle. Her head fell to your shoulder but she gave you those sad eyes and that pout on her lips that you couldn't ever resist.

"What is it?" You asked as you brushed your fingers through her hair. The pout fell from her lips almost instantly, forming into a precious smile instead.

"Are you busy on your phone? Because I kinda wanted to spend tonight with you."

Your heart fluttered as she stared at you, looking hopeful that you wanted the same thing; which you did, more than anything.

"Too busy on my phone? Too busy for my girl? Never!" You said before locking your phone and putting it off to the side.

She pulled you into her arms and smiled brightly when you laughed again. "I love you!"

"I love you too." You kissed her cheek then leaned your head on her chest. She turned on the movie then put her arm around you to pull you close.