flirt (requested)

Jennie let out a sigh as she checked the time on her phone once again, realizing that you've only got fifteen more minutes till you have to be at the fancy restaurant where she booked your reservations for tonight.

"Y/n?" She yelled out, relieved when she heard your heels on the floor. But everything else seemed to fade away when saw you. Her pulse was racing, heart hammering in her chest as her eyes roamed up and down your body.

You reached the bottom step and your cheeks heated up when you saw the look of desire in her eyes and the way she sank her teeth into her pink lips, looking you up and down again and again.

You made your way to the counter to fix the straps of your heels, as well as making sure you had all you need for the night ahead when she snuck up behind you and laid her chin on your shoulder. She could smell your perfume lingering on your skin and her hands were shaking as they fell to your sides.

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

You turned around, grinning as you wrapped your arms around her neck to hug her close. You parted your lips, ready to speak when she cut you off by nudging her nose against your soft cheek. "There must be something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off of you."

"Thank you, baby. But it's not just me looking beautiful. You look gorgeous tonight! You must be lost because heaven is a long way from here."

There were stars in her eyes as she dropped her forehead onto yours with the brightest smile on her face. She took your hands into her own, intertwining your fingers while continuing to gaze into your own bright eyes.

"Your hand looks heavy, baby girl, let me hold it for you." She winked, pecking your lips softly, and humming against then when you bit hers a little and pulled away before saying,

"If I told you that you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"

She brushed a lock of hair behind your ear then let her lips touch the shell before trailing them to your cheek.

"Heaven must be missing an angel since you're here with me tonight." She whispered, refusing to look away from your eyes.

"You're the sweetest." You mumbled, smiling uncontrollably. "We should get going though."

"Wait! Just one more."

You rolled your eyes playfully, but couldn't deny that your heart was skipping a beat at the thought alone.

"There's only one problem with your lips, baby. They're too far away from mine."

"Oh?" You chuckled. "Well then, we should fix that, huh?" You teased before pressing your lips onto hers to bring her in for another kiss; one that was much more passionate than the last.

One that made you tangle your fingers in her long locks and sigh softly into the kiss when she put her hands on your hips and squeezed them, wordlessly telling you that she didn't want anything more than to stay in this moment with you forever.

"As much as I wanna keep kissing you, we have a reservation to get to, baby." You mumbled against her lips, laughing when she whined when you pulled away and led her out the door and to the car.