too cute (requested)

A night in with Jennie and the girls sounded like a fantastic way to spend the night. They were off getting changed out of the clothes they wore at practice and into something different while you set up the movie.

Jennie was the first to join you on the sofa. You giggled when you turned your head to find her dressed in a kangaroo onesie and your heart nearly exploded from the adorable sight.

"You look so adorable!" You complimented and watched her eyes light up before you leaned in and stole a kiss from her lips.

Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosie were quick to come downstairs. They sat on the floor but kept their backs turned to the tv to stare at you and Jennie. Rosie had a penguin onesie on, while Jisoo wore a bunny, and Lisa a cat.

"You all look very cute."

They all looked at Jennie, breaking into big and bright smiles while you looked at your girlfriend in confusion.

"You like them?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Because I got you one."

"No!" You said and Jennie frowned. "And don't you start pouting. You know it's irresistible for me."

"Oh, I do I know." She smirked, knowing that she can almost always get her way when she pouts at you. "But I think you'll love it if you give it a chance."

"Nope." You said again and folded your arms to try to get her to see that you weren't changing your mind.

Your girlfriend however wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Get her!" Jennie jokingly yelled as you got up and ran out of the room as they started to chase you, all of them insistent on you joining them in wearing an animal onesie.

You all laughed loudly as they chased you through the house. Through the kitchen and down the halls, and even up the stairs as you rushed into yours' and Jennie's shared room, where the cute onesie waited on the bed for you.

"It's a red panda," Jennie spoke from the doorway, smiling adoringly at you when you looked at her. "I know that's one of your favorite animals and it caught my eye as soon as I saw it. I thought you might like it."

"Oh, Jennie," you cooed and clicked your tongue. It was a sweet gesture, one that melted your heart.

"If you really don't want to wear it, I won't pressure you. We were just messing around with you."

"No, it's sweet, baby, really." You said and walked to her to give her a kiss. "Okay. I'll wear it. Go wait downstairs for me."

She nodded happily and went downstairs with the girls while you closed the bedroom door and pulled the animal onesie on.

It was cute and warm and what made it even better for you was that Jennie picked it out just for you. You spun around in the mirror with a giggle and pulled the hood over your head before going downstairs where the girls patiently waited for you.

"Oh!" Jennie cooed when she saw you. "Look at you, my girl! You look even cuter than usual!" She grinned as she stole a kiss from your lips.

"You should do a cute little dance, too. To make it even more adorable!" Your girlfriend suggested and the girls cheered in agreement.

"You're lucky I love you, and red pandas, too much to resist wearing this onesie. Dance is not happening."

She pouted and you just rolled your eyes before doing a cute little dance, waving your hands a little and spinning around, and the girls just cheered and clapped while Jennie brought you into her arms.

"You're too cute." She said and kissed your nose. "Thank you for wearing it. It means a lot and I'm happy you love it."

"Yeah, well, it's hard to resist when you buy me a red panda one."

She laughed happily, eyes full of stars.

"And you bought it for me and it clearly meant a lot to you, so I'm happy to wear it... for you."

"Thank you, baby girl." She grinned before stealing a few kisses from your lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She passionately moved her lips against your own, making you melt and even making you a little weak in the knees with every kiss and touch of her hand on your cheek.

It was only the feeling of a piece of candy that Rosé threw at Jennie that made you both pull away.

"Get a room!" She mumbled, making you all laugh before you took Jennie by the hand and going to the sofa, where you laid against your girlfriend's chest and pressed play on the movie, ready for a fun night ahead with your girlfriend and best friends.