when you get married (requested)

"Are you okay, Jennie? Getting excited?" Jisoo asked Jennie as she stood at the altar beside Rosie and Lisa, all of them looking at Jennie who impatiently waited for you to walk through the doors.

She kept her head down and, at first, that sorta worried the girls.

But the reason why was heartwarming.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am," Jennie said and the girls all cooed before hugging her quickly. "I can't believe it's happening. Anytime now, those doors are going to open and I'm going to get to see her in the dress she insisted I can't see until now to make it more of a surprise, and then, soon, she'll be my wife."

It was all making her tear up but in a good way.

She tried to blink them away, not wanting them to fall just yet.

But her heart was about to explode just thinking about the day has arrived; the day that you'll legally be her wife, which she's been dreaming of for so long now.

"We're so happy for you!" Rosie grinned as she held Jennie tightly.

Suddenly, the doors opened wide and that familiar song began to play.

Jennie's breath hitched when she saw you.

Standing there in your wedding dress, your veil was pulled over your face and your dad was walking you down the aisle.

You looked so beautiful that Jennie almost fell to her knees.

Unable to stop herself from crying due to the indescribable happiness and immense love that she felt for you, she let a couple of tears fall from her eyes.

With each step closer that you took, she stared at you and watched your every step, unable to look away.

"You look so gorgeous." She said and took your hands into hers when you finally stood in front of her. "You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now."

People in the room couldn't help but chuckle, yourself included.

"You look stunning, Jen." You smiled as she pushed the veil away from your face, her breathing shaky as she felt so overwhelmed from the excitement and love she was feeling.

"Thank you." She smiled and it took everything in her to not lean in and steal a kiss from your lips.

"So, are we ready?" The preacher asked and you and Jennie looked at each other before nodding at him.

"So ready." You said.

"Okay. Let's start then." He smiled, staring out at everyone in the room.

After saying a few words, he turned to look at you and Jennie, ready for the next step of your wedding.

"Now for the vows. Jennie, y/n, you have prepared your own vows, right?"

You both nodded.

Lisa had held onto the paper where Jennie had written her vows, too afraid that if she hadn't given it to the girls she would've lost the paper or forgotten her vows altogether.

"Thank you," Jennie said as she grabbed the paper from Lisa's hand, her fingers shaking a little.

She cleared her throat before looking into your eyes, trying to hold back her tears once more.

"Y/N, I love you with all of my heart. I knew you were the one for me from the moment we met. You made me fall for you right away. Every day that I spend with you, I can't help but wonder about how can I ever love you more than I do now. But you always make me fall even more in love with you somehow. You are everything that I've ever dreamt of. You're my whole world. Today, as we stand here in front of the ones that mean the most to us, I vow to continue always falling even more in love with you and I vow to always take care of you and be here for you through whatever life throws at us."

"That was beautiful," Jisoo mumbled as she and the girls held each other's hands

They were undeniably and unashamedly tearing up due to the happiness they felt about seeing you and Jennie - two of their very best friends - speak about the love you have for each other as you become one step closer to officially being married.

"I'm a little nervous." You chuckled as your best friend handed you the paper with your vows on it, doing the same thing Lisa had done for Jennie.

You were tearing up as you looked into Jennie's beautiful eyes, so happy that you get to be the one who gets to stare into them for the rest of your life.

"I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am. I'm so, so in love with you, Jennie. You're the most amazing, beautiful girl in the world and I can't believe that I'm the one that gets to spend forever by your side. I promise to always be loyal to you, to always support you, to encourage you, and to always stay by your side. Through the good and the bad, I vow that I will always be here for you and I will love you through it all."

She smiled through her tears and, shakily, reached for the ring that the ring bearer was holding.

"Okay, Jennie. Repeat after me - with this ring, I thee wed," the officiant spoke and Jennie repeated the words, her eyes locked with yours the entire time as she slipped the ring onto the same finger as your engagement ring.

"It's beautiful." You sniffled and Jennie smiled, stroking your cheek softly.

"Now, Y/N, you do the same."

You took Jennie's wedding ring into your fingers, which were shaking from excitement just as Jennie's were, and you repeated the same words the officiant spoke, all while staring into those dazzling brown eyes of hers; those beautiful eyes that you love so very much.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace." The officiant spoke as he looked out to the crowd of yours' and Jennie's closest friends and family members, only for the room to stay completely silent. "Okay then. I now pronounce you as wife and wife." He smiled. "You can kiss your bride now."

Jennie smiled bigger and brighter than you've ever seen and you closed your eyes as she kissed you, her hands gently cupping your cheeks.

Everyone stood up, cheering and clapping as you shared a few sweet kisses.

They were just as wonderful as all of the ones you've shared before but a little more magical since they were the first ones you shared as a married couple.

"I love you so much." You spoke against her lips.

"I love you more." She smiled and pecked your lips before pulling away.

Looking back at the girls, they were shedding a few tears while clapping along with everyone else.

You walked down the aisle once more, this time with Jennie's hand wrapped in yours.

Flowers were being tossed at you, and smiles and congratulatory words were being spoken as you walked past different people.

You walked out the door, ready to go change into something else before you'd go out and celebrate at the wedding reception, where you'd be showered with even more love.

But right now, all you cared about was being showered with love and kisses from your beautiful wife, who you get to officially get to spend the rest of your life with.