in the mood (requested)

"Jennie, baby?" You said as you tugged at her shirt.

"Hm?" She mumbled in response as she continued to stare at her phone.

"Jennie," you whined, desperate to get her attention. "Babe, I'm in the mood."

Jennie looked up from her phone instantly and she turned her head to look at you, smirking as you bit your lip.

"You are, huh?" She said as she locked her phone and set it on the table. "Well, lucky you then, baby girl. Because so am I."

Before you could say or do anything, she put her lips on yours to pull you in for a passionate kiss.

She rolled over to lay on you as her fingers slipped beneath your shirt, pulling it up your body as her lips moved feverishly against yours.

She was starting to feel the irresistible urge to run her fingers along your body, to feel every inch of your skin.

"I'm so happy that you're in the mood, sweet girl. Because I've been in the mood for days. But I couldn't do anything about it because of work." She said as she pulled away, kissing your jaw.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" You asked and smiled brightly at her as she pulled away from your jaw to gaze at you.

Her eyes lit up and as the words left your lips, she sexily sank her teeth into her lip and pulled at your shorts, almost taking them off before you protested.

"Jennie, what are you doing?" You giggled.

"You said you're in the mood...?" She said as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Are we on the same page right now, babe?"

"Depends. What do you think I meant by in the mood?" You asked and watched as she struggled to find the words.

"Well, when you say you're in the mood I always think you mean... you know..."

"Oh!" You said as it all clicked for you. "No, Jennie, I'm sorry but I meant that I was in the mood for ice cream."

"Ice cream!?" She spoke in shock before a scoff fell from her lips. "Are you joking with me right now? Because it's not funny."

"No. I'm being serious. Why are you upset?"

"Because you said you were in the mood and I was looking forward to, well, you already know!"

"Jennie, I'm sorry."

"Whatever. Go get your stupid ice cream. I'll be here when you get back." She grumbled as she turned onto her side, back facing you.

"You're making me go alone?" You asked in sadness.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you're mean." She said. "You tricked me into thinking you meant something else, something better than ice cream."

You shook your head with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry, my love. Truly, I am. But don't make me go alone."

You only got silence in response.

"Baby, if you go with me, you'll get what you're in the mood for when we get home."

She quickly turned over to face you.

"If you're tricking me again-"

"Nope. I'm dead serious." You said and judging by the look in your eyes, Jennie knew you were serious.

"Well then let's go! What are you waiting for? Get your shoes on so we can get going!"

You laughed over how much of a hurry she was in now as you both got out of bed to get your shoes on to go.