"this time, you lost" (requested)

"You want to do another challenge?" You asked Jennie as you stared at her with curious eyes.

"Yeah, I think this one might be even more, well, challenging than the last one and I'm very intrigued to see how long you can last with it."

"Oh, please, I can last a lot longer than before. I can win this one." You confidently said. "You always think I'll be the first to lose but you're just as weak as I am sometimes."

"Oh, really?" She asked with a smirk. "Okay. We'll see about that. This challenge is a little different. We kiss each other with no touching allowed. No hands. We see who lasts longer."

That sounded a lot more difficult than the one before.

But you thought that might work out in your favor.

Because Jennie loves to touch you, especially when you kiss.

Maybe she'd be the one to grow weaker and lose first.

So, slightly hesitantly, you agreed to it.

Putting your hands in your lap, you just closed your eyes and puckered your lips.

It was your way of wordlessly informing her that you were ready for the challenge.

And she just chuckled before putting her lips on yours.

You had the feeling that you were a little overconfident about your ability to win the challenge but you weren't exactly wrong.

Jennie wasn't letting it show but she was struggling to hold it together.

You were happy to lose yourself in the kiss and in her lips but the deeper the kiss got, the harder it was for Jennie to resist the urge to touch you.

You were determined to win this one.

So you were going to do everything you could to make her cave.

With your hands still resting on your lap, you deepened the kiss a little.

And in response, Jennie grew weak.

A whimper left her lips and her started hands that rested on her thighs were starting to shake slightly.

As you kissed her, you bit down on her lower lip, tugging at it with your teeth.

"Oh, god," She moaned. "Don't do that."

You kissed her again, scooting a little closer to her.

"Why, baby? Are you getting weak? You can't take it anymore?" You smirked as you spoke the words, teasing her.

"You're cheating." She grumbled.

"How? I'm not touching you."

"But you're making it impossible to stop myself from touching you." She said and whimpered once more as you brushed your tongue across her lip.

"Then just give up." You whispered. "Imagine how good it'll feel to touch me, for the both of us. You enjoy it just as much as I do."

She was so close to doing so as her hands slowly inched closer to your skin.

"You always make me feel amazing when you touch me and you could touch me wherever it is that you want to. I don't mind, baby. Just touch me."

And with that, as you kissed her deeply, she caved.

"I just can't resist you." She mumbled as she began to move her hands everywhere on your body, touching every inch of your skin that she could.

Your cheeks, your chest, your sides, your hips, and especially your thighs; one place she loves caressing.

"Well, well, well," You said as you pulled away, smirking at her as a gleam appeared in your eyes. "You were wrong. This time, you lost."

"Whatever. Just shut up and kiss me, let me touch you. You said I could touch you wherever I wanted and, my darling, there are so many places on your body that I plan on touching tonight."

"Yeah? Then how about less talking and more touching?" You suggested as you bit your lip.

And as soon as you finished saying that, she pulled you closer while she continued to touch you everywhere that she desired.