moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

You couldn't hold back your smile when the first thing Jennie did as she walked through the hotel room door was rush to the bed where you laid and pulled you into her arms.

She was in desperate need of a big hug. You could tell from how tense she seemed when she first wrapped her arms around you and you understood completely since she and the girls had so much to do today.

With the tour starting in just a couple of days, they're at their busiest right now.

Which is why Jennie practically begged YG to let you tag along for as long as they'd allow, because she needed you to keep herself sane and bright-eyed for a couple of weeks, like a lot of people always expect her to be.

It's so nice coming from her busy days, back to the hotel room to hold you in her arms. You're always the perfect remedy for every bad day she has, especially now.

"Doing okay?" You asked as you put your phone down and sat up against the pillows.

She nodded as she pulled her face away from your neck. She looked tired but nevertheless, her smile was bright as you rubbed her back.

"Yeah, I'm good. I've got you." She smiled and kissed your cheek, only to lay you onto your back as she kissed down to your jaw.

You melted right away, feeling as though your entire chest was filled with butterflies.

Every kiss she gave you made your heart flutter and when you tilted your head back so she'd have more access to your soft, kissable skin, you smiled to yourself and laced your fingers through her long hair.

She was taking her time, almost teasing you as she trailed her lips to that one spot that she knows you love her lips brushing against.

As she took her time, you thought back to the videos you saw online.

You bit down on your lip, knowing full well that she'd have the most priceless and adorable reaction to what you had up your sleeve.

You took her by surprise by turning her over, causing her back to fall onto the mattress as you hovered over her with a smirk on your face.

You kissed your way to her ear and she was in utter bliss.

Her skin tingled as you brushed your lips against those sweet spots on her collarbone and neck and let your fingertips brush ever so softly along her arms.

Once you were close enough, you put your lips right by her ear and you let it fall right from your lips.

"Jennie," you moaned and pulled away just in time to watch her eyes roll back.

You chuckled as she opened them. They held a look of surprise but the surprise was quickly overpowered by the desire that quickly appeared.

"Could you be any more perfect?" She asked breathlessly. "You almost made my heart stop."

"Sorry, baby," you said as you pecked her lips, only for her to shake her head and move her hands to your thighs.

"Oh, please, don't be sorry." She said as she bit her lip. "I loved it."

"Yeah?"

She nodded.

"Well, then, maybe I should do it again," you whispered in her ear before moaning once more, causing her to whine and squeeze your thighs a little.

"I love you so much," she whispered before pulling you in for a passionate kiss, pulling you so close that her chest touched yours, allowing you to feel the pounding of her heart against yours. "You have to do that more."

You moaned her name against her lips as soon as she said that and her breath hitched.

She didn't want you to stop.

She just couldn't get enough of it.