purposely making her jealous to get her attention (requested)

You looked up from your phone as you heard Jennie's feet on the stairs. Your jaw nearly hit the floor, your breath hitching when you saw her in a beautiful red dress that she had to know was bound to take your breath away.

"Whoa. You look so pretty! What's the occasion?" You asked as she made her way to you.

She was reaching for your hand but suddenly stopped as the words fell from your lips.

"You don't remember? We had that party tonight! A bunch of my friends are going to be there and I got invited and get to bring you along with me. I told you about this the other day. Did you forget, babe?" She asked as she sat beside you and started to put her heels on.

"Yeah, I must have. Everything has been so hectic lately. Are you sure we have to go? Can't we just cuddle and watch a movie together? You've been so busy lately."

You scooted closer to her and started to run your fingers along her thighs teasingly, only for her to shake her head and push her hand away.

"No, no." She mumbled. "Go get ready."

You groaned but walked up the stairs and took a few minutes to get ready before meeting Jennie back in the living room.

Like you were when you first saw her, her jaw dropped and her eyes looked starry as she reached for your hand.

"You look so pretty, my girl." She complimented before kissing your cheek. "C'mon, let's go."

She took your hand and led you to the car before heading off to the party.

You arrived a little while later. The music was loud, the chatter from everyone inside just the same. The lights were bright but not nearly as bright as your girlfriend's smile.

Before you even had the chance to say a word to her, she was swept into a conversation by guests who were more than happy to see her.

She was holding your hand when you first walked through the door but quickly dropped it to hug people. You understood and didn't mention a thing to her and simply greeted people that came up to you.

You're not exactly a party person. Jennie is the only one you'd willingly tag along to a party for. You thought it'd be fun, but you almost felt invisible.

You tried to speak to her but she never turned away from the people she spoke to. You tried to get her attention by tugging at the hem of her dress and she only brushed you off.

With the lack of attention from her tonight and the last few nights due to her hectic schedule, you were getting annoyed.

You lifted your head and from across the room, you noticed a woman staring at you. Your eyes locked, her lips tugged into a smirk as she sipped on her drink but kept strong eye contact with you.

You got up and Jennie was so caught up in her conversation that she didn't even notice you getting up.

You walked to the girl, who was all smiles when you stood in front of her.

"Hey! Want something to drink?" The girl, who quickly introduced herself as Ava, asked you.

You nodded your head and she quickly got one for you and handed it to you, her hand touching yours and lingering for a moment.

That was when you felt Jennie's eyes on you from across the room. For the first time all week, you felt like you finally had her attention.

So as Ava kept flirting with you by finding ways to touch your hand and twirled her hair and laughed along to the things you said, you didn't stop her - and it only made your girlfriend furious.

She kindly excused herself from the conversation and made her way to you, right as you bit your lip and went to run your hand along Ava's arm with a forced laugh as she made a terrible joke.

Jennie appeared behind you, her hand falling to your back. She looked between you and Ava, kissing your cheek sweetly and lingeringly before she said,

"Can I talk to you for a moment, baby girl?"

You nodded and let her take your hand and once you were out of sight as she led you around the corner and into an empty bathroom in the house, she tightened her grip.

"What the hell was that?"

"What was what, Jen?" You asked, pretending to be clueless, as she pushed you against the door. "Oh, you mean back there with-"

"Don't." She whispered and dropped her forehead onto yours. "Why were you purposely making me jealous, y/n?"

You pretended to be clueless again, but she knows you too well and you couldn't lie to her, even if you tried.

"I wanted your attention. You've been so busy lately. I understand why, but this is the first night we had together but you dragged me to this party and you made me feel like I didn't even exist."

She sighed before nodding her head.

"I understand. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too. For making you jealous on purpose. Although,"

You paused and bit your lip, breath hitching as she gave you that look of lust in her eyes.

"It's kinda hot when you're jealous like this."

She giggled before leaning in for a kiss. She tried to deepen it right away, but you pulled away quickly, much to her dismay.

"So... can we go home now? Maybe spend time together there?"

"Hmm," she hummed and leaned in to kiss your neck. "Okay... in a few minutes. For now, I think I wanna stay here with you and kiss you some more."

She whispered against your neck as her teeth sank into your skin, making a soft sigh fall from your lips and pull her closer, hoping this moment with her wouldn't ever end.