she gets jealous of how touchy your members are (requested)

Jennie quietly opened the door to the practice room you and your members were in as you practice hard for your upcoming comeback.

It's been a long few days and your time with Jennie has been scarce due to both of you having such busy schedules at the moment.

You're both in very famous kpop groups and despite your agencies telling both of you that you need to always be careful and keep things private, that has never stopped you or Jennie from visiting each other on some of the longest and busiest days.

You're each other's biggest supporters and cheerleaders.

Because, at the end of the day, you're not just girlfriends but best friends and you're always there for each other during the good and bad.

Like today.

Jennie fears you haven't eaten much these last couple of days because you barely have any free time.

So she brought you some food, figuring the delicious food from our favorite spot and her presence would help to brighten your mood.

She put the bag on the floor and stood across the room, watching as you and your members worked hard to perfect the choreography.

She stood with a grin, feeling so proud of you that she couldn't even express it in words.

You always shine so brightly and although she tries to always show respect and kindness to your members, who are also your best friends, and therefore are becoming hers as well.

But her eyes always instinctively follow you, swearing that you continue to amaze her every day with your talent.

But then, she noticed something.

This choreography was a lot different from everything your group has ever done.

Your members were surrounding you, being more than just a little touchy as you moved to the music together.

Hands on your sides, your thighs, your back, your neck.

It was a lot and although Jennie doesn't get jealous very often, she can't help but feel a little jealous now as their hands traveled across your body as you practiced.

When the song came to an end, the leader of your group decided it was time for a little break as  you'd been working hard for a little while straight.

You panted and looked across the room, finally spotting your girl.

"Jen!" You excitedly called out, catching the attention of your members who just grinned at the sight of you rushing to Jennie, loving how deeply in love the two of you are. "You're here! I'm so happy!"

You kissed her lips but she didn't kiss you back, causing you to pull away with a frown.

"Jennie? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." She said, forcing a smile. "I brought you some food."

"That's so nice, thank you. You're the most amazing girlfriend ever." You said and kissed her cheek, making her eyes sparkle a little.

You sat down on the floor, pulling at her hand so she'd do the same.

"What's on your mind? You seem upset about something."

She sighed before looking at you, watching as you excitedly devoured the food she got you.

"Your choreography for this comeback is different. You're all very..."

"Close?" You finished for her.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I was going to say touchy."

"Oh, Jennie. That's what this is about?"

"I don't know, y/n." She sighed. "I've just never seen anyone touch you that way except for me."

"Jennie," you chuckled and put your food down so you could take her hands. "Yes, this is a little different from normal and they might be a little touchy with me during this song but they're my best friends and my band members. You know there's nothing more happening."

"I know." She nodded. "I just got a little jealous."

"But there's no reason for you to be jealous. Because there's nothing happening besides us performing. You're the only one for me. You have my heart. No one else ever will."

She grinned and pulled you in for a hug, lovingly kissing your head as she did so.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay." You assured her as you pulled away.

You gave her another kiss only a few seconds later and this time, she didn't hesitate to kiss you back.

Her lips moved perfectly against yours, making the sparks fly all around you as they always do when her lips are on yours.

"I love you so much." You spoke as you put your forehead on hers, staring into those beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you more, baby." She smiled before kissing you again, wishing that she could spend forever in this moment with you.